eight

Carter dropped Lola off at her place and she pretty much slept the whole ride and when we put her in her bed. Luckily, that guy I knocked out doesn't know who I am. I'm not in the mood to go to jail.

Either way, I finished a bottle of strawberry vodka then leaned back against the seat, hiccuping. I let out a giggle and I heard Carter chuckle beside me, rubbing small circles into my thigh.

When the car came to a halt, I looked out the window and my eyes instantly widened.

"Your house is huge," I mumbled.

"It's not that special," Carter chuckled, stepping out of the car.

I backed away from the door as he swung it open then helped me out. My arms wrapped around his neck and he took out his keys, unlocking the front door then walking inside. While walking inside, I tripped over the threshold, falling on my ass.

I rubbed my side with a groan then looked over at Carter who was laughing his ass off. A pout fell on my lips and I crossed my arms, grunting.

"Oh come on, Red. It was funny," Carter said, chuckling and helping me up.

"I-It wasn't funny, I fell," I said, hiccuping.

"It was still funny."

He helped me stand against the wall as I rubbed my eyes, looking around. I looked at him at the same moment his hands went to my waist. Cupping the back of his neck, I pulled him closer, planting my lips on his. Carter returned my kiss with a low groan, trailing his hands up my sides and squeezing slightly.

His hands went under my shirt, bringing them to my back before he lifted me up against the wall. My legs went around his waist and my hands went to his hair, tugging slightly. He let out a low groan and gripped my ass tightly, holding me closer.

Carter brought his hands up my shirt, bringing his hand to my breasts and squeezing them roughly. I pulled away from the kiss and he began kissing down my neck, breathing heavily. My eyes fluttered closed, biting my lip and taking heavy breaths.

"Carter," I moaned softly, as he began to harshly suck on the side of my neck.

I cupped the back of his neck as he kissed me again, cupping my ass and squeezing again. Another moan came out of me when his met mine, grinding against me. I tightened my arms around him, burying my face in his neck.

"Shit... wait, wait," he mumbled, pulling away and gently placing me down. "I-I can't do this... now when you're still drunk."

Fucking hell, Scarlett. What the fuck were you thinking?

"I'm sorry... shit, I'm so sorry," I mumbled but quickly shut my mouth, when he turned my head back to him.

"Just... just go get some sleep, alright? I'll have some clothes ready for you in the morning," he said, avoiding eye contact with me.

I nodded my head, holding my arms.

"Come on."

Carter grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to a bedroom. It was fucking huge.

"Just get your rest. I-I am sorry, Red."

He rubbed the back of his neck before walking out of the room and closing the door behind his. I went to the bed and stripped out of my clothes, flopping on to it with a relaxed sigh before taking my hair down.

The bed was comfortable, warm, and just enough to make me drowsy. My eyes shut closed and I let out one last sigh before the drowsiness took over my body, letting me fall into a drunk, dreamless sleep.