twenty-nine

So! Today was the day that Carter meet my parents. I'm more worried for him to meet my dad, especially now that he knows how it was in the past with Liam. He's a nice guy, just very overprotective. Especially when he only has daughters, can you really blame him?

Carter was nervous, but not that nervous. He was more worried about getting on my dads good side. No telling what he'll do if he doesn't like Carter. I'm really hoping he does, because Carter means a whole lot to me and I want them to see that. Besides, we've been together for a few months now and it's time they know.

"Carter- baby, we're gonna be late- oh god."

He cupped the side of his neck while his mouth on the other, leaving yet another purple mark. My head tilted back, holding onto his shoulder and moaning quietly. His hands trailed up my shirt, rubbing my sides before pulling back.

"Arms up, beautiful," he said, kissing my jaw.

I lifted up my arms, letting him pull my shirt off of my head then tossing it aside. I cupped his cheeks, pulling him closer and kissing him deeply. He let out a quiet groan, returning it and cupping my ass before squeezing it roughly. I let out a soft gasp, giving him the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth, exploring the inside of my mouth.

My hand went to the back of his head, gripping his hair and pulling him closer. He groaned lowly again, before he towered over me and pulled at them waistband of my shorts. Pulling back for a moment, I lifted my hips up and helped him pull off my shorts. I then sat up and lifted his shirt over his head.

"God, you're fucking beautiful," Carter rasped, kissing along my chest, while unclipping the back of my bra.

Instead of a reply, I let out a moan when his mouth latched onto my nipple, flicking his to hue against it before sucking. I threw my head back, tangling my hand in his hair and biting my lip. He swiftly pulled off his sweatpants, followed by my panties and slowly rubbed up my slit. He ripped the wrapper off a condom then slid it onto his length.

"And soaked," he mumbled, glancing up at me with a smirk.

My cheeks warmed and I brought my legs around his waist, whining impatiently when he rubbed his tip along my slit before slowly pushing in. My eyes fluttered closed and my arms went around his neck, holding onto him tightly and tightening my legs around his waist. He tipped his head back, breathing out slowly before he slowly started to move his hips.

A small moan dragged out of me as one of my hands moved down to his forearm, holding it tightly when he began to pick up his pace. Carter fixed my legs to his liking, burying himself all the to the hilt, filling me up.

"Oh my God," I gasped, laying my head back.

Carter's hold on my waist got tighter, the faster he thrusted into me with low groans rumbling in his throat. I bit down on my lip hard, the feels of my foot digging into his lower back. He took one of my legs and brought it over his shoulder, my eyes widening when the angle along with his depth changed.

"Fuck, fuck!" I moaned out, my nails digging into the sheets.

The way Carter pleasures me was insane. Just the touch of his fingertips lights my body on fire and I've never felt anything like that before. It was just a whole different world of pleasure.

"Fuck, Scarlett," he groaned in my ear. "You keep squeezing around my dick like that and I won't be able to control myself."

Cupping the back of his neck, I moaned into his ear and clenched around him again. His hand went up to my neck, gripping it then slowly pulling out before slamming back into me and making me cry out his name.