twenty-four

"Yes, yes!" I cried out, gripping the sheets beneath me.

Carter kept my legs over his shoulders, keeping a strong grip around my thighs while his head was between my legs. He glanced up at me, keeping his lips wrapped around my clit and sucking harshly.

My fingers were tangled into his hair and I harshly tugged, while he continued to devour me.

"So fucking sweet," he mumbled before adding two of his fingers, moving them quickly.

"Oh, baby," I moaned, arching my back.

A sharp gasp came from me when he curled his fingers and pushed them in deeply. I let out a quiet whimper and gripped his wrist tightly, my legs beginning to tremble as I attempted to pull away.

"Don't you dare," he mumbled, glancing up at me. "You can handle it, can't you?"

I nodded my head then my eyes rolled back as he lowered his head again, sucking harder.

My body was going into a frenzy and I was still so sensitive from last nights fun. I swear, this man just wakes up horny. Thank God, he brought me to his place, or I would have to contain all of the sounds coming out of me.

"Oh my God! I'm so close, Carter!"

"I know, baby."

The pace of his fingers increased and all it did was make my cries of his name grow louder. With another thrust of his fingers, my body shuddered and a toe-curling, sheets gripping orgasm ran through me. I gripped his hair tightly as I rode out my orgasm, breathing heavily.

Carter hummed quietly, lifting his head and pulling his fingers out of me. He looked at me with a smirk, patting my thighs and crawling in between my legs, kissing me softly. I cupped his cheeks, kissing him back and pulling him closer. Carter held my waist tightly, groaning quietly before he hesitantly pulled away.

"You're killing me here, Red," he breathed out when I slowly trailed kisses down his neck.

"I would do no such thing," I replied, sucking gently.

I pulled away, licking my lips and running my thumb over the fresh mark on his neck. Carter pulled me closer, humming quietly.

"You have any meetings today?" I asked him, running a hand through his hair.

"Thankfully, no. I'm yours all day," he said, grinning.

"You're lucky I took off at the bar tonight."

"I still don't understand why you work there, baby."

"Because it's easy money and that's the main thing I'm really good at," I explained.

"It's not safe around there, Red. What if some drunk asshole gets too bold?"

"I'm around glass bottles all night. I can take care of myself, Im not completely useless."

"I'm not saying you're useless. I'm just saying that... j-just be more careful. I just got you, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I know. But I've survived this long, I'll he just fine. Don't worry so much," I said, kissing his cheek.

Carter then huffed quietly and I chuckled, pecking his lips.

"You hungry?" He asked, kissing my cheek then my jaw.

"Starving," I chuckled.

I grabbed my shorts and pulled them on then let out a squeal when Carter threw me over his shoulder.

"Baby!" I laughed. "I can use my own legs."

"Too damn bad."

I shook my head and let my body hang, tracing over his back. Carter's body tensed up slightly and I instantly moved my hand. When I looked back, I realized what I grazed over. He slowly put me down and I looked at him, cupping his cheek.