thirty-one

Carter slammed the door to his house closed, pinning me against it, his lips not tearing away from mine. I cupped the back of his neck, moving my hand up to his hair and gripping it tightly. He groaned lowly, holding my waist firmly before sliding his hands up, pulling my shirt over my arms.

I pulled away momentarily, pulling it over my head then tossing aside, pulling his off next. My eyes fluttered closed as I breathed heavily while he placed open-mounted kisses down my throat.

"You drive me insane," he groaned against my neck before leaving purple marks across it.

I cupped the side of his neck, grinning before turning his head back to me and kissing him again. My quiet moans were silenced by his lips when he began to grind against me, his fingers digging into my waist.

"B-Baby, bedroom. You need a condom- oh shit..." I moaned, tilting my head back.

"I'll get it, don't worry. First... I wanna eat your pussy."

He cupped my ass, picking me up and my legs instantly went around his waist. My fingers got tangled into his hair while I kissed down his neck, leaving purple marks in the process. He placed me down on his couch, yanking my shorts and panties off.

With his eyes staying on me, he moved down the couch while kissing down my chest and torso. I bit my lip gently when he lifted up my leg, kissing and nipping at my thigh. He placed it over his shoulder, glancing up at me then slowly licking up my slit.

My lips parted and I exhaled slowly, my eyes starting to close.

"Nuh-uh, eyes on me," he mumbled, patting my thigh.

They opened back up, looking down at him and he smirked slightly, doing it again. The way he looked at me made my body shudder. It was intense and lust-filled.

"Shit," I moaned out, grabbing at the cushion of the couch.

His hold on my thigh tightened when he began to suck on my clit hard. I laid my head against my arm, biting my lip hard.

"Don't you stay quiet, Red," he mumbled against me, sucking again. "God, you're so fucking wet."

He pushed his fingers into my cunt, and my head tilted back along with a moan dragging out of me. My nails dug into the cushion as he sucked harder, scissors his fingers inside of me.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out, my heels digging into his back.

Carter spread my legs more and pulled his mouth away, probing at every inch of me he could reach. I clamped my hand over my mouth, muffling my moans. He glanced up at me, grabbing my hand and holding it tightly in his, while pushing his fingers deeper and curling his fingers.

"Oh... my god!"

A smug smirk spread on his face and he curled his fingers up again, moving them rougher. My thighs were trembling and my body was going into a frenzy. He kissed the inside of my thigh, roughly pressing on my clit with his thumb.

"Such a good girl moaning for me like that, Red. Keep going."

And I did just that.

I sat up, resting on my elbows as his eyes stayed glued to mine. He moved up, towering over me and silencing my moans with his lips and curling his fingers up deeper.

I gripped his hair tightly and moaned into the kiss, one of my legs going around my waist.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out when he curled his fingers up, hitting my sweet spot.