thirty-seven

I feel like if Carter wasn't in bed with me, I wouldn't have gotten any sleep that night. I may have sounded like a baby, but I practically begged him to stay with me. He had work to do, but instead he did it while I slept in his lap.

Surprisingly, no night terrors, so that was amazing. Carter was still there when I woke up, but he was wide awake. He traced small circles on my lower back, keeping my head on his chest.

I stirred slightly, yawning and bringing my leg around his waist. He pushed my hair out of my face then kissed my forehead, humming quietly.

"Did you sleep okay?" He whispered, bringing his hand back to my lower back.

"Honestly, yes. Did you?"

"With you here, yeah," he smiled, kissing me quickly.

I moved my head to the crook of his neck, inhaling deeply then letting out a sigh. His hands went to my left thigh, rubbing it softly and trailing soft kisses across my face. I traced down his arm, eventually intertwining our fingers to then kiss his knuckles.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, tilting my head up to look at him.

"And you're handsome," I replied, blushing.

Carter cupped my cheeks, kissing me softly. I brought my hand back to his arm, kissing him back and moving closer. One hand went down to my waist, pulling me against him more.

He slowly pulled back, pecking my lips then kissing my forehead.

"We got about two hours to get ready," he said, kissing me again. "Want to kill time?"

"What'd you have in mind?" I asked, kissing his jaw.

Without a response, he moved on top of me and kissed me again, bringing my leg around his waist again. My hand went to his hair, gripping it slightly and one arm went around his neck. A soft moan came out of me when he began to grind against me, giving him the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth, exploring.

His hands went down my sides then to my waist, pulling my shorts and underwear down. I sat up, quickly pulling off my shirt then cupping his cheeks and pulling him down again. Carter pulled back, breathing heavily and yanking his shirt off, while I leaned forward, pulling down his pants and grabbing his cock.

"Wait, wait," he breathed out, quickly going into the drawer to grab a condom.

"I-I'm on birth control and Im clean," I said, bringing his attention back to me. "I swear."

"Could've told me that sooner."

"Oops?" I smiled, kissing his jaw.

He groaned quietly, biting his lip when I squeezed tightly. I kissed down his neck, stroking him slowly before he grabbed my thighs and pulled me towards him. He then leaned down, kissing me deeply while rubbing against my pussy with his tip.

"Carter," I whined, grabbing his arm.

"I know, baby."

I let out a soft gasp when he pushed into me, his grip on my thighs tightening. Feeling him inside of me without a condom, was an entirely different feeling. It was so overwhelming but so damn good.

I threw my arms around his neck, moaning when he buried himself into my cunt. Breathing out slowly, I laid my head back, looking up at Carter. My legs went back around his waist tightly, preparing myself.

With a small smirk, he slowly pulled out then slammed into me.

"Oh god," I moaned, holding his arm tighter.

He repeated his movement, a louder moan eliciting from my throat. I dug my nails into his shoulder when he quickly began to thrust his hips, his fingers digging into my hips.