nineteen

"Red," Carter whined, gently shaking me.

I groaned in response and turned over on my side, putting a pillow over my head. He let out a huff from above me brought a harsh smack to my ass. I jumped up with a yelp, glaring at him and rubbing the tingling spot.

"Oh, now you wake up?"

"Fuck off," I grumbled, laying back down and pulling the blanket over my head.

"Come on, baby. Get up," he whined again, laying on top of me.

He pulled the blanket back a bit and I slowly opened my eyes, which still felt kind of heavy. One of his hands went to my cheek and I leaned more into his hand, smiling.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He mumbled.

"And you're handsome," I said back, pulling him closer.

"That so, huh?"

"It is so," I chuckled.

He sat up, pulling me onto his lap and kissing me softly. I brought an arm around his neck, instantly kissing him back. Carter pulled me closer against him and held the back of my neck. My legs wrapped around his waist and gripped his hair slightly when I felt his hands move to my waist and squeeze slightly.

Before I even realized, our hands were continuously roaming each other's bodies. I know it was probably too early, but god was his touch addicting. I couldn't get enough of it, just the way his hands trails over my body, touching at every piece of flesh he could find.

I brought my hands to his chest, gripping his shirt as I pulled him even closer. One his hands went to my neck, holding it firmly while one rested on my ass, caressing it.

He brought a harsh smack to it and I let out a quiet gasp, giving him the opportunity to push his warm tongue into my mouth. I let my fingers get tangled in his hair and I gently tugged on it, making him let out a low growl in between kisses.

I had to stop, right? Before it got too far. But I didn't want to. It felt too good, he felt too good. God, we've barely done anything and I don't want to stop just yet. Not just yet.

Carter laid me back, towering over me and deepening the kiss. He trailed his hands up and down my thighs, keeping them around his waist when he began to kiss down my neck. I licked my lips, breathing heavily before a moan  escaped my lips when Carter rubbed his length against me.

He cupped the side of my jaw and sucked harshly, repeating his action. I gripped his arm slightly and Carter slowly pulled away, licking his lips.

"Sorry... I-I got ahead of myself," he muttered, his cheeks reddening.

"No, it's okay. I promise," I reassured him.

"I'm still sorry, Red."

"Baby, it's okay," I told him, cupping his cheek. "If I wasn't okay with it, I'd say something."

"A-Are you sure?" He asked, kissing my palm.

"I'm more than sure."

I kissed the corner of his lips and smiled, turning his head back to me. He kissed my plan then the top of my hand.

"Wanna go eat?"

"Yes, but... what I wanna eat is between those sexy legs of yours," he said, smirking.

My face was the one to heat up as I instantly looked away from him. He chuckled lowly, kissing my jaw and rubbing my thighs.

"But that's for another time," he added, licking his lips. "I'll make you something."