thirty-nine

This man should not have so much stamina. After a long, long, long night... I cannot walk straight. So, Carter has to deal with my whining and groaning about me not being able to feel my legs.

"Hush it, Red," he said from the bathroom.

I whined even louder, turning on my stomach. It was cut short when a harsh slap to my ass made me jump and quickly look at him. He raised an eyebrow before going back into the bathroom, shutting off the light.

"Still complaining about your legs?" He asked, smirking.

"Fuck you."

"That's what you got in this position in the first place."

I groaned lowly, putting a pillow over my head. Carter pulled it away then laid on top of me, wrapping his arms around my torso. With a small smile, I turned over and brought my arms around his neck.

"You look so beautiful," he mumbled.

"I have bed hair," I chuckled, playing in his hair.

"So? You'll always be beautiful in my eyes."

I cupped his cheeks and pulled him up more, kissing all over his face. He whined childishly then buried his face in my breasts.

"Get out of there," I laughed.

"You have no idea how grateful I'd be to die like this," he mumbled.

"In my breasts."

"Exactly."

Shaking my head, I ruffled his hair and pulled his head up. A smug grin spread on his face and you will not believe with this man did.

This fucker motor-boated- yes, motor-boated my breasts!

"Carter!" I laughed, gently pushing him away and turning over. "You're an idiot."

"It was bound to happen," he laughed, pulling me back.

"It was not," I said, gently slapping his arm.

Carter moved his head to my neck, chuckling quietly and holding me tightly. I wrapped my arm and leg around him, kissing his cheek then his forehead. He kept his hand on my side, rubbing it gently while placing kisses on my neck and cheek.

"I love you," he whispered, looking at me.

"I love you more," I replied, smiling.

"Not possible."

"Very possible. Don't argue with me," I chuckled.

He let out a grunt, moving his head back to my neck. We stayed in this position for a good while until knocking came from the front door. My comfort was getting ruined and I was getting annoyed.

I groaned quietly, pulling Carter closer as he chuckled quietly in my ear. The knocking stopped but my phone started to ring next to me and I groaned again, but louder.

I reached over, grabbing it then answering it and pressing it to my ear.

"What in Gods earth could you possibly want?" I grumbled.

"Open your door, dumbass," Lola spoke up.

"Lola, I'm laying down and I'm naked."

"Nothing I haven't seen before! Now hurry up, it's breezy out here."

She hung up and I tossed the phone, sighing.

"Lola?" Carter asked.

"One and only," I sighed, stretching.

"I'll go open the door, you put on some clothes, alright?"

With a quiet huff, I nodded my head.

Carter pecked my lips then got out of bed, walking out of the room. I sat up and went to my drawer, taking out undergarments then a shirt. After slipping that on, I pulled on a pair of shorts then slowly stood up out of bed, humming.