twenty

"There's no way my food is that good, baby," I chuckled, watching Carter fix a third plate.

"It is that good," he replied, eating a spoonful while making his way around the counter and sitting beside me.

I shook my head and finished my plate, followed by me chugging my water. When I went to stand up, Carter grabbed my waist and pulled me down on his lap.

"I have to wash dishes," I told him, attempting to get up again.

He pulled me back down, holding me tighter.

"No. You made me breakfast and even cleaned up half the house. Relax," he said, kissing my jaw.

He let out a chuckle when I grunted in response. I wrapped an arm around his neck and played in his hair while I scrolled on my phone. His head went to my shoulder as he continued eating his last bit of food. Once he finished, I stood up and brought my plate to the sink before I went to the couch.

I grabbed the remote and clicked on Netflix, before scrolling through tv shows and movies. Carter eventually joined me, laying on top while wrapping his arms around me. I kissed his cheek then clicked on a movie and began to run my fingers through his hair. He rested his head on my chest, placing kisses every now and then.

When I brought my leg over his waist, he looked up at me, kissing my chin then my cheek. I brought my hand to the back of his neck and he leaned in again, this time pressing his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss when I returned it and he moved up a bit, towering over me.

One of his hands was resting on my waist and one held himself up. I gripped his hair, slightly tugging at it and he let out a quiet groan while deepening the kiss. Carter took my leg and brought it around his waist, holding my thigh firmly against him.

My body shivered slightly when Carter's hands trailed under my shirt, rubbing my sides. I let out a soft sigh when his hands went under my bra, squeezing my breasts softly while kissing down my neck. I tilted my head back, licking my lips and running my fingers through his hair. He continued his trail of open mouth kisses down my neck until he stopped at one spot, sucking harshly.

A quiet moan left my lips and I felt him smirk against my neck before glancing up at me, licking his lips. Warmth spread across my cheeks and his smirk was actually visible this time. I bit my lip, slightly moving my hips up against him and Carter bit his lip, groaning quietly.

Slowly looking up at me again, my breath hitched in my throat when he looked at me like... like he wanted to devour me. I wasn't scared, but just aroused.

"Red, you're making it difficult to keep my cool," he rasped, licking his lips. "So, I'm gonna ask you this once."

I nodded my head, urging him to go on.

"Can I or can I not eat your pussy?" He asked, bringing his eyes back to me again.

With another nod, he moved up and kissed me roughly while placing a hand on my thigh. I gasped softly in between kisses when he yanked down my shorts, followed by my panties. He slowly pushed his fingers into my cunt and I gripped his hair, keeping my lips on his.

When he broke the kiss, he cupped my cheek and kept his eyes on me, beginning to pick up his pace.

"I got you, don't worry," he whispered, kissing my jaw.

My eyes fluttered closed and I let out a dragged out moan when he pushed his fingers deeper, speeding up.

"Jesus," I moaned, gripping the edge of the couch and tilting my head back.

He started to trail kisses down my chest and move his fingers faster, groaning quietly. My leg bent up involuntarily and that's when he started to kiss along my inner thigh and curling his fingers up deeply. My nails dug into the couch, moaning louder than last and my back arching.