thirty-eight

You obviously knew my answer, right? The man asked to fuck me over his desk... what else was I supposed to say?

"Come on, baby. Just say those two simple words," Carter mumbled against my neck, rolling his hips forward.

I gripped his hair, pulling him closer and laying my head back while I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth.

"F-Fuck me," I gasped when he repeated his movement.

"There it is," he said.

My arms tightened around him when he pulled out then slammed all of his length into me. I let my head fall back then dug my nails into his desk, my body jolting when his rough thrusts began.

I was already beginning to feel sore from the... few rounds we had beforehand. But you can't blame me, he's turned me into an addict.

"Oh my- fuck!" I quickly clamped my hand over my mouth, breathing heavily and shutting my eyes tightly.

It quickly flew to the edge of the desk, holding it tightly when his pace picked up. His hand wrapped around my neck tightly, keeping the same pace in his thrusting. I brought a hand up to his arm, gripping it tightly and lifting my head up to look at him.

"You feel so fucking good, baby," he groaned, moving a hand to my thigh and gripping it tightly.

His other hand went down to my clit, pressing on it roughly then rubbing it quickly. My hand flew back to my mouth, muffling my cries before he pulled it back and pinned it against the desk.

"Nuh-uh. Let everybody hear how good I make you feel, Red," he mumbled, kissing down my neck.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, my legs tightening around his waist.

I clenched my hands, moaning loudly and damn near screaming his name. Carter chuckles lowly, lifting my leg up over the desk, completely changing the angle.

"Carter, Carter! Fuck yes!"

My back arched off of the desk as he continuously slammed into me. My moans got stuck in my throat and all I could let out was shaky breaths.

I was really hoping Carter had soundproof walls, because jesus christ.

He lifted me up then turned me on my back, lifting my leg into the desk. I laid my head on the desk, breathing heavily and closing my eyes. His knuckles wrapped around my hair and he pulled my head back, pushing his cock deeper into me.

"Oh my God..." I dragged, gasping and digging my nails into the desk.

"Tell me who you belong to, baby," Carter mumbled, kissing up my spine.

"Y-You, baby."

"I can't hear you, Red."

He slowly began to pull out of me and before I could protest, he rammed back into me, hitting that spot I know too well.

"Shit!" I moaned, my head tilting back as he pulled my hair again.

"Now... who do you belong to, baby?" He asked again, his rough thrusts picking up once more.

"Fuck, fuck- you, Carter!" I damn near screamed.

I held the edge of the desk, pulling myself forward and letting out broken moans. His hands went to my waist, instantly pulling me back to match up with his thrusts. My legs trembled and my orgasm started to creep up on me, it was to the point I started to see stars.

"You're gonna come for me again, baby? Just one more time for me."

With a loud moan, I shuddered violently as my release washed over me. Carter's hips jolted and his movements slowed down, breathing heavily from above me. I laid my head on the desk, breathing hard and letting my arms hang.