twenty-two

"Tell me you want me as much as I want you, Red."

I responded with a loud moan when he pushed his fingers inside of me, thrusting them quickly while holding my legs apart. He moved his head to the crook of my neck, trailing open-mouthed kisses down my throat. My nails dug into his arm, moan after moan. breaking out of me. Carter groaned quietly, curling his fingers up deeply and moving them faster.

"Fuck!" I cried out, arching my back and keeping a firm grip on his arm.

He sat up more, his eyes scanning over my face before they moved down. My hips moved up to match his pace, his fingers pushing deeper into me. Before I had the chance to moan his name, his lips were against mine as one of his arms held my waist tightly.

"Loud all for me, hm?" Carter mumbled in my ear, kissing under it then sucking on my neck. "Can you get louder?"

"Y-You must've forgotten I have neighbors," I forced out, gasping when he curled his fingers up deeply.

"No, I remembered," he replied, smirking. "Why don't you let them know who's making you feel this good, Red."

Glancing down at his hand, my eyes quickly shot back up to his when he quickened his pace, smirking down at me. That familiar knot started to form in the pit of my stomach as I moaned his name loudly, arching my back. My legs shut closed but Carter didn't hesitate to pull them apart again.

"Keep then open, Red," he muttered, moving his hand faster and keeping a firm grip on one of my thighs.

"Oh my- Carter!" I cried out. "I-I'm getting close."

"I know, baby. I got you," he whispered, kissing me quickly.

With a few more thrusts from his fingers, my body shuddered with my orgasm running through me and a breathless moan escaping my lips. My grip on Carter's arm never loosened as I tried to catch my breath. He pulled his hand away slowly, looking at me then bringing it to my lips. I hummed quietly before taking his fingers in my mouth, sucking gently.

Looking up at him, his eyes darkened and I continued while managing to moan softly, tasting myself. He pulled his fingers away and kissed me hungrily, pulling me upward. Scooping me up into his arms, my legs went around his waist and he held me tightly by my waist, keeping our lips latched to each other's.

I let my hand get tangled into his hair as I gripped it tightly. Carter groaned lowly into the kiss before he kicked open my room door then shut it back once we made it inside. Putting me down on the bed, he broke the kiss and that's when my clothes started flying.

I sat up, pulling my shirt over my head and he took my shorts off, followed by my panties. He cupped my cheek, kissing me again while he fumbled with the back of my bra before unclasping it. I took my bottom lip between my teeth when I felt his hard member poking my thigh.

Pulling away, he kept his hand on my cheek and looked in my eyes. He took his thumb, rubbing my bottom lip, humming quietly.

"You sure you want this?" He asked, looking over my face for any signs of an answer.

"I'm more than sure," I replied, placing my hand on top of his.

"I won't hurt you, okay? Just tell me if you feel uncomfortable or anything."

I nodded my head, kissing him quickly.

"Now, please tell me you have condoms," Carter chuckled quietly.

"Jason makes me hide some in here just in case. In my drawer," I said, pointing.

Carter made his way towards the drawer, opening it and pulling out the box. He walked back towards the bed and crawled on top of me, kissing my jaw. Before he ripped it open, I grabbed his hand and looked at him.