fifteen

I stuck a hand out from under the blanket, feeling the empty space beside me. My head shot up and I looked around, blinking away the sleepiness in my eyes. I rubbed them then looks around again, frowning slightly when Carter wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Turning on my side, I brought my head down onto my pillow with a sigh. I jumped back up with a yelp when I felt a harsh hit to my ass. Looking back, Carter was looking down at me with a smirk while drying his hair. I looked away, my cheeks warming and hugging the pillow again.

"You slept okay?" He asked as I felt the bed dip beside me.

"More like great. How about you?"

"Better than I have before," he answered, tossing his towel in the hamper then rolling on top of me.

"Carter," I groaned, wiggling from beneath him.

"What?" He chuckled quietly, putting all of his weight on me.

"You're heavy," I whined, wiggling again.

"I am not that heavy."

"Those damn muscles are," I grumbled before letting out a huff.

Carter laughed from above me before rolling off and kissing my cheek. He pulled me on top of him, placing his hands on my waist.

"Why're you up anyways?" I mumbled, tracing over his chest.

"I have work today."

I let out a childish whine, wrapping my arms around him. He chuckled above me and rubbed my back while placing kisses against my temple.

"I know, I know, but I have to go. I got a shitload of meetings to go to, Red."

"No, you can stay with me," I mumbled.

"You know I'd stay in a heartbeat, baby. I'll try not to be long, okay?" He kissed my forehead then cupped my cheek.

Letting out a sigh, I nodded my head then kissed him quickly.

"That's better. Don't look so down."

"Alright, alright. I could just sleep while you're gone."

"You aren't staying locked up in this room all
day, Red."

"There's nothing for me to do. The house is clean, Jason is taking a few of my shifts, and since you're going to work, that means Lola is
too."

"What about your friend Natalie. You told me you ran into her at your job. See if she's free."

I hummed, rolling on my back. "I guess its worth a shot."

"Good." He pecked my lips before beginning to put on his shoes.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard, pulling out my phone. Carter crawled on top of me, pulling my phone away then tilting my head up and kissing me slowly. My arms went around his neck as I returned his kiss. My body shivered slightly when his hands went to my waist and held it tightly.

He sat up then pulled me on his lap, pulling me closer against him. His hands traveled to my ass and squeezes slightly, earning a quiet moan from me. My lips parted and Carter didn't hesitate to push his warm tongue into
my mouth, fighting mine for dominance.

Squeezing my ass again, I let out another moan that was louder than the last. I tilted my head back slightly when Carter began to place open mouth kisses down my throat. A soft moan left my lips when he sucked gently on a spot, holding me closer. I ran my fingers through his hair while he moved to another spot, sucking harder than last.