3. | rookie.

Livvy Grant

Boys, there are always one of three things. Idiots, dicks, or players.

When your most recent ex-lover was all three you learn to never let your guard down. It's something everyone should know. The world is a horrible place and it will always suck. You can learn to make it better when you keep your guard up. Mine wasn't always up, not till recently.

I loved him, he was my everything. But I wasn't his, I was worthless. The kid deserves hell. Hell and only hell. I hope that's where he is now. He didn't deserve death, he didn't deserve the pain of the crash. But he deserved to leave everyone else and pain after the crash. His mother called me after he died, telling me she was so sorry. I asked her why she said he was my boyfriend and she knew we loved each other. No one came to check on me to see if I was OK.

Not that I cared, I didn't. I didn't, I'm sure of it. No one needs to check up on me. No one has ever stuck by me. No one will. I have always been my shoulder to cry on. I have always been the person calming me down. No one wants someone who's been broken. No one. Guy or girl, it doesn't matter. Guys are dicks, girls are bitches. The world is only and will ever be divided into 2 different sections. No matter whether people like it or not.

He was perfect, I was broken. He put his arm around me on the worst nights and kissed me on the best. He always said I was perfect and that there would never be anyone else. I thought I knew him, knew him better than anyone else. You can love and hate a person at the same time. The emotions and feelings of a human after a break up with someone so special confuses me. It was one simple phone call.

"Hey Liv I need to tell you something," She promised. Promised that she didn't like him,

"What's up love?" She was gonna be my forever best friend. She said she loved me.

"I've been hooking up with your boyfriend," Hell broke loose. They both were the two people I ever loved most in the world.

"Go to hell and never come back," I hung up. I was harsh but I was hurt.

I didn't call him. I was uncontrollably sobbing. I always have been able to help myself get through shit like this but I couldn't this time. I needed everything to stop. But I couldn't see their stupid faces again. Never again.

I killed him only a week later. She made posts and stories on all her social media platforms about how much she loved him. He had been cheating behind my back for three months before he died. We were together for eleven. What hurts the most was knowing it took eight months for him to not like me anymore, maybe less.

Guys are dicks, girls are bitches.

There's no in-between, and there never will be.

So here I am in my bed after I kissed a stranger. A cute stranger that's for sure. Lijah was supposed to be mine forever. But he wasn't and he will never be. I didn't give him what he wanted. But I gave him more. It confuses me because Lijah always let me know he never wanted my body, he wanted me. But the second I stopped giving it to him he ran off with my best friend. I was fifteen, almost sixteen and so young. I gave him everything I could. He took my goddamn virginity and my heart but it still wasn't enough. To think I kissed a guy today let alone almost killing him fills me up with adrenaline. I want to kill more. four-hundred-thousand per person isn't bad plus the better of a job we do the better the money gets.

The number in my phone has already been called once and information has been given. I'm ready to kill, I just need a message.

Ding.

Shit shit, it's him. The boss

B: "Hello Olivia, This is your boss for the job you have signed up for. I won't tell you my name for privacy reasons but I have a first job for you. From what you told us you're young, you still go to school. You're the same age as Monica Chase, our other rookie. Your partner and you should meet up at Alma's coffee at three-thirty tomorrow to discuss plans for killing the principal and vice-principal of New Haven Highschool. Please be ready you only get one chance,"