12. | barbie.

Marcus Hudson

Chasten talked so much shit about us, and now they're losing, by seven points.

It's halftime now and the game's going great. We're at fifteen points with Chasten at eight. Brook and Emery are really good, both are exceeding my expectations.

Nick has only been playing for four months and yet he is amazing at dislodging the ball from the opposite player's stick.

From what I know I think Brooks has been playing since his freshman year, and I understand why he's captain, he's good. He can dislodge the ball and he can catch it, Jacob's an ass.

"So, now we know about the principal, what's our plan?" Livvy asks breaking the silence.

I sigh. "I don't know honestly, I mean I have plans and ways we can kill them but it's too soon,"

"Yeah, I know," She says still looking out onto the field. "We can easily get caught,"

I nod my head. Killing has always been relatively easy for me when it comes to how to find the victim and how to hide the body.

But these aren't people you can bring into the woods and just kill them, or kill them and bring their body somewhere.

The only two ways I have at the moment to kill them is one, we find out more about their personal lives and kill them out of school and then take away their bodies. Two, we have to kill them during school hours- which would be the easiest way to kill them because of the fact of them being caught off guard, but this also requires the power and security cameras to go out which is a whole other situation.

The problem is that both ways require us to have some relationship with the principals, which will be a hell of a task.

"Wait so that's him? That's the bitch we're killing?" London asks looking at me with a confused look.

"One of the bitches, yes," I sigh, then turn to look at her. "Wait you don't know him?"

"I'm new to this school like you are dumbass," She chuckles. "We were talking about this yesterday, remember?"

"Well obviously not," I shake my head. "What about Nick?"

"I dunno," She shrugs. "He doesn't open up to people if you haven't noticed,"

"Hey, what was that note he tossed you last night?" Livvy asks looking at London.

"Oh, er it was nothing, don't worry about it," She says nervously.

Yeah, that's totally not suspicious.

"Tell us." Mon deadpans. "No lying,"

"I can't tell you that's the thing," London shakes her head.

"Okay, but tell me our plan won't crash and burn if you don't tell us," Livvy looks at her.

"It won't," She says looking at her. "I promise,"

We all stay quiet for a few minutes, no one says anything. We all just look out onto the field thinking our thoughts.