29. | staring is creepy.

Marcus Hudson

I think for once in my life I'm actually excited about a party. I would usually be shitting myself but I think I'm okay and ready to go.

"There better actually be good drinks," Brooks says as he plays around with Ada.

Us three boys are all hanging out in my living room waiting for the girls to show. I have to still put my clothes on and stuff but I'll wait till they get here.

"You think this is good?" Nick says as he comes out of the guest room in a black a red tee with black jeans.

Me and Brook both nod. I honestly have no idea what to wear. I mean what do you wear to dress up as killer queens and kings? It has to be black and maybe red, but I still don't know what the hell wear.

Only a few seconds later does my doorbell ring and I walk over to get it. I open the door to three smiling faces, that are ready for this party.

"Hi, okay," Mon walks in kicking her shoes off by the mud mat. "We all know we're doing killer kings and queens, so I need you Marcus to change into something black and then us girls will do your boys makeup,"

She talks quickly telling us the plan for the night while we three try to wrap our heads around everything.

"Okay ready?" She asks clapping her hands together.

"Did you guys catch anything that she said?" Brooks asks London and Livvs.

"Marcus change into the black outfit you picked out, and then we'll do your makeup boys, after that we'll go through rules and precautions, and finally we'll get ready to go," Livvy explains slowly.

"Ohh," We all drag the word and Mon gives us a confused look.

"That's what I said," She says.

"Blondie, you were talking faster then a cheetah can run," Nick gives her a smile.

She places her finger to her lips and shushes him.

I shake my head and walk into my room to get my outfit on. I strip out of my comfy clothes and finally decide to throw on some all black jeans with a black button up.

I leave two or three buttons at the top of my shirt unbutton and put on two silver chains. I fluff out my hair and put some deodorant on, along with spraying some cologne on. I add a few rings to my hands and walk out the door.

I walk into the living room to find Lon trying to do B's makeup and him trying to rebel. "No no no no," He says over and over again.

"I will pinch you with my eyelash curler," She threatens.

"Fine," He sighs.

"Livvs is doing your makeup in a minute Marcus, I'm pretty sure she's in the far guest room," Mon says getting ready to do Nick's makeup.

"Okay thanks," I say walking past the kitchen and down the hall.

I knock on the door twice before I hear a 'come in'. I open the door to find rookie dressed in a black dress that goes down until the middle of her thighs.