10. | subway surfers.

Marcus Hudson

If you're ever looking for a way to scare someone, pull a creepy stalker move on them, and know exactly what their text says before opening them. At least I think that should really scare the shit because when Livvs walked into french today she took one glance at me and I thought she saw a ghost.

Apparently, the same guy from the cafe a few days told her that he would see her later at Alma's and then told her to check her text messages and there were instructions from the boss telling all four of us to go to Alma's to 'meet two new friends'. Talk about being freaked.

We're supposed to meet at Alma's at four and it's currently three-fifty-three. I don't want to walk in there and stand to the side and wait for everyone else to come, that's just extremely awkward so I'm not going to do that. Instead, we're going to play 'Subway Surfers' on my phone till three-fifty-eight.

I'm currently crushing this game. Not to brag or anything but I'm kinda a master of this game, one-thousand-and-eighty-three coins and a high score of one-hundred-thousand. Also, I'm playing it all with one thumb so beat that.

I look up for a second to see if any cars showed up and I can see Livvy's car in the distance. I quickly check the time which is in the corner of my phone and as I do so my character dies in the game.

"Fuck," I mumble and hit my head against the steering wheel.

There's a knock at your window and I lift my head up and look to the side to see Livvy waving at me with a smile. She's wearing the same outfit she had on today; a gray oversized tee with a band's logo on it and some jeans but now there are white sunglasses on top of her head.

I roll down the window and once it's down, she crosses her arms and then places them on the door leaning on it a little bit.

"Sorry did I interrupt you and you're non-existent girlfriend break up?" She asks tilting her head a little.

"Ha-ha very fucking funny," I say with a straight face mocking her.

"I know right this bitch," She points to herself. "Is a fantastic comedian," 

"Yup yup, for sure," I say as I grab the car handle she walks a few steps back and lets me get out of the car and lock it.

I look at the time because I obviously didn't check it before. I mean who actually pulls out their phone and checks the time and nothing else. I go to check the time and end checking my Snapchat, Tiktok, and Twitter and forget to check the damn time.    

Three-fifty-seven.

"Should we go in?" She asks, running her fingers through her black and brown hair.

"Yeah, Morgan has a shift today so we can go and say hi if you like,"

"Yeah, of course! We should, I missed her," She says smiling as we walk in.

"You don't come here for coffee?" I ask holding the door open.

"Thank you," She nods at me as she walks in. "No, I don't come here unless we're told to, I usually use my coffee maker at home and just make homemade americanos, what about you?"

"I come here almost every morning, that's usually why I'm at school so early," I say looking around the cafe trying to find Morgan.