43. | cold bread with tomato sauce.

Livvy Grant

Science should be illegal. Like seriously.

Like thank you science for teaching us about how rainbows work and why the sky is blue, but please tell me when in my life I will need to find the density of something.

I groan lightly slamming my head on the table and Nick chuckles. "This is not funny Blake,"

"It's hilarious," He says smiling as I turn my head to him which is still on the table.

"Why can't I do this? Finding density is like a piece of cake for me," I say picking my head up and pushing my hair behind my ears.

"Slow down," Nick says. "You'll get it eventually,"

"I'm trying not to give us homework," I say looking back at the worksheet.

I've been very off since Jacob and Nate's fight. Both were suspended for the rest of that week, and now they're back. And they're best friends again.

It honestly makes me very upset that even after the fight, suspension, and my telling Jake why I didn't want to even stand next to Nate anymore. He still brushed it off and went back to being friends and acted like nothing ever happened.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started walking to class together, although it would actually annoy me.

Jacob never walks me anywhere. Have I ever directly asked him? No, but I have surely hinted at it enough that he should be able to tell.

I mean come on whenever we're talking about something about school, I'll bring up the couples that walk in the halls together and all that cute shit, and he'll just shrug it off. It honestly feels like he's not into that shit, so I'll just leave it.

Another thing that's bothering me is that Mon will give me a really weird look if I say 'I'm going to go sit with Jake today'. Like she doesn't even try and hide it, it's just a 'what the fuck' face every single time, then she'll smile and say 'bye'.

Normally I would think this is her being jealous or her being mad that I sit with him too much, but she claims she's over him and what proof has she given me not to trust her?

But on the bright side of things, they're some positive aspects that have come out of the last few days.

For starters, as we all know Nick doesn't give two shits about school and he (as a joke) decided to take AP Chemistry.

Yes, the one class everyone apparently fails.

Anyway, with all his spontaneous killing he's not gotten time to actually do well in that class so they moved him to AP science instead. It's actually been really fun.

Usually, the teacher lets us pick our partners for lab groups, and like almost always it will be me, Nick, and Lon. But today it was groups of two and Lon got asked to work with a new girl named Emma and she obviously said yes.

"Just divide the mass by the volume," He explains as I lift my head off the desk and pick up my calculator.

"Okay," I say, knowing I'll probably get this wrong again.

We had a review quiz on everything we've ever learned in science a few weeks ago, and at least seventy-five percent of the class failed the finding density and how to calculate different formulas.

The worksheet helps to make sure we know what numbers and in which order we should multiply or divide them to get the right answer.

Obliviously the worksheet is not helping me.