22. | slaps to the back and zina.

Marcus Hudson

Rookie shut the fuck up.

I roll over and pick up my phone groaning cause my whole body hurts and I just want to sleep.

rookie.

L: "I don't care what you say, I'm not fucking going tomorrow,"

M: "Haha, over my dead body."

L: "I'm not fucking with you, I don't want to go so I'm not going,"

M: "See you in hell then livvs,"

L: "You're an asshole,"

M: "Yet you still put up with me,"

L: "I hope you don't sleep well,"

L: "night,"

M: "So sweet, night,"
read at 12:55 a.m.

~~

I groan when my alarm rings not wanting to get up and start my day but rather stay in bed for as long as I want.

I also know that if I get up then I'll have to do the partner project with Addi once again.

We're almost halfway completed with the project we had food as our category so we did everything from bagels to croissants.

It wasn't a hard project and it was very easy to complete. Especially since I've been doing most of the work.

Addi sits on her phone the entire class or she talking to her friends she might even try and flirt with me.

And let me tell you shutting her down every time she tries flirting is getting really fucking annoying.

My phone starts ringing and I decline it.

How in hell's name do people have the energy to call at six-forty-five in the morning?

The ringing starts again and I decline again.

This process goes on four more times of the caller calling and me declining.

On the fifth time, I shoot up and sit straight pissed that this person won't stop calling.

Ada (who I forgot was sleeping with me) springs up and lets out a high-pitched 'meow'.

"I'm so sorry pretty," I coo picking her up and placing her in my lap while petting her head.

God, she's adorable.

"Did I scare you?" I ask her as she rubs her head against my wrist.

I don't even realize the ringing is still going until it stops.

I pick up Ada and lay back down placing her on my chest.

My shirt is off so all my tattoos are visible. I plan to get even more in the future but for now I only have about ten of them. Most of my tattoos are down my back and on my right shoulder so their not visible to people unless my shirts off which it isn't most of the time that is.