25. | kindergartener.

Marcus Hudson

"London Nicole!" Nick wipes the frosting out of his eyes and flicks it onto the napkin.

I can't breathe I'm laughing to hard. We jumped out of hiding and since then we've just been laughing our asses off.

In a quick movement Nick jumps up from the seat and runs to grab Lon's phone.

"No no no, I'm sorry give me my phone," She says trying to jump up and get it.

"Oh my heavens," Nick says looking at the Lock Screen. "She's texting Zay,"

"Yeah for the project," She says in a 'duh' tone.

"Mhm," Nick hums before flipping the phone over and unlocking the phone with Face ID.

"No shit shit shit, don't do that," Lon yells as Nick holds his hand high in the air so she can't reach it.

Problems of being short.

In a second's flash London takes a punch at Nicks chest which only sends her back and Nick giving us an amused smirk before laughing.

We all break out into our laughter, before Lon sends glares at us.

"You guys are so mean, he stole my property," She says with a 'hmph'.

Nick rolls his eyes reading the message on the phone, his eyes widen and light up causing him to wiggle his eyebrows at Lon.

"Someone's got a boyfriend," He stretches the word adding a sing-songy tone.

"Omg who?" Livvs and Mon ask at the same time.

"Zayden Dawners," He says smiling at her while she glared harder at her two friends and Nick.

"Y'all better not be doing naughty things," Brooks chimes in which causes Lon to walk up to him and slap him on the arm.

He (of course) dramatically faints onto the couch.

"Nah they might be soon, he said he loves talking to her about stupid shit," He smiles at the screen.

London whips around, eyes widened and bright. Like she's excited.

Awh. Romantic shit.

"Wait, really," She says slowly walking and taking her phone out of Nick's hands to read the message. Her slow smile drops to a a face of glares.

So I'm guessing not romantic shit?

"I fucking hate you so much," She deadpans punching his arm multiple times.

"That was a joke!" Mon says even more disappointed then London.

Nick merely nods before laughing really hard when he turns his head to me. "He asked if they had any other homework in French,"

Mon walks over sending lasers, punching Nick's bicep. "What the fuck is wrong with you? I was so excited!"

"I'm so sorry Monica," He says rolling his eyes and smiling.

She walks away with a 'hmph' as Livvs snickers.

"Don't worry Nick you'll get your actual cake a little bit later," She smiles at him as she holds her phone up to her ear.

He smiles at her before we all emerge into a conversation about the most random shit.

"But if they found only like five percent of the sea, what's stopping them from exploring the rest?" Brooks asks.

"Sharks, money, fears. deaths, I could go on," I say.

"Well-"

"Okay so I got the arcades timing thing, and they said that we should be there around four fifty if we want to do laser tag," She tells us putting her phone in her back pocket.