18. | lovely.

A/N: violence extra tw for the first half of the chapter<3

Brooks Mason

My Wednesday nights usually consists of me ordering take out, watching Netflix, and researching shit for the principals.

I'm usually not killing drug dealers with Mark. But hey, I'm not complaining.

"You're a bitch Brooks," Gus mutters as he throws a punch at my stomach.

I stumble back a few steps taking a quick glance at Marcus who is still punching the shit out of Rico.

"Yeah I know, but at least I'm a funny one," I chuckle.

I punch his jaw on one side. When he stumbles back I take an opportunity to punch his Adam's apple.

He falls back onto the ground hitting his head. He screams at the pain and I smile.

"I told you, you shouldn't trust me," I say kneeling down beside his neck.

"You're..gonna...pay...for this," Gus says struggling to get his words out.

I tilt my head to the side. "Hm no,"

I pull the knife out from under my black hoodie and he watches me in pure horror.

"Please," He mumbles his eyes slowly starting to close.

"Oh please," I roll my eyes. "Don't be a wimp and die from hitting your head."

He looks at me in pure shock, he looks terrified.

"I came here to kill you and that's what I intend to do," I sigh holding the knife right under his throat while smirking.

"Please Brookie....I'm begging," His breath slowing.

"This isn't begging," I smile. "Now do me a favor and stay alive for a minute or two,"

"Please," His body is tense but it's weak. I can feel sweat running down my face.

A scream suddenly emerges the quickly stopping.

I hold the knife even closer to Gus so he can't move. I turn my head to see a knife sticking out of Rico's chest and Marcus just smiling at his lifeless body.

I turn my head back to see tears in Gus's eyes and the plead in his eyes, begging me to let him go.

But see why would I do that? He would go run and tell the cops, plus he did me wrong. I want him dead and I want my money.

"Brooks," He breathes.

"No," I sigh smiling. "Goodbye Gus,"

"Please!" He yells.

I trace the knife down the right side of his chest on top of his heart and I quickly in one motion push the knife down into his chest.

He eyes the knife and then his eyes roll back. His heartbeat leaving and his breath coming to a halt.

Red liquid starts dripping out of his chest and his blue tee starts soaking it up. It leaves a black spot right where the knife is sticking out.