30. | boys can still be chivalrous.

Livvy Grant

Parties. They still scare me sometimes.

When I was just about to turn fifteen, maybe just a few months after me and Lijah started dating. Bri took me to a party, it was a big one with almost of all school coming.

We started hanging out, having conversations with people and over all having a good time.

Lijah didn't come to that party because he was out in a family trip, so it was just me, Bri, and Blake who went together.

Half way through the party some random senior came up to Bri and asked if she wanted to 'have a little fun with him'. I begged her not to go cause I knew how pissed Blake would be, and I didn't want to be left alone.

She went anyway, she wasn't to drunk but she was still a little and all I wanted to do was leave. But I couldn't, I couldn't drive nor did I have a car.

Bri came down about an hour later telling me about her amazing time with that guy. I was pissed at her leaving me and asked if we could just go.

She called me a party pooper but we did end up going home after we found Blake. He was the DD that night and he had his license so he could drive us home.

At every red traffic light Bri would grab his face and they would start making out. I love romance movies, tv shows, and books, but this was way to much even for me,

I just wanted to be home in my bed. That's all.

What made me more mad is that Bri didn't even care that she hooked up with some random kid that wasn't her boyfriend. The heavens know that they probably hooked that night after they dropped me off, but for the next three months that they were still together, Bri acted like she didn't even cheat at all.

~

Pulling up to Zay's house has my stomach filled with nerves. The car ride over here has just been us three girls talking and singing to the songs in our playlists.

I find a parking not to far down the street and I park the car as we wait for the boys to show. The show up only about a few minutes later and then we all walk up to the front door where Handsome rings the door bell.

"Hey!" Zay says the second he opens the door. He's dressed as a vampire and he moves aside letting us walk into the house.

The house is nice, it's all white and off white. There's silver details everywhere and overall the house looks fancy. The whole house is decorated in a Halloween theme with blacks and oranges all around.

There's some music playing in the background and lights hanging everywhere in the main oared of the house. There are drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) lined up on the counter and snacks next to all the drinks.

They're already around a hundred people here which does surprise me only being an hour into the party.

"Your house is pretty cool Zay," I tell him over the music.

"Gracias," He smiles and walks over to talk to the boys.

"Okay, Vi' you have a mission tonight," London comes up to me.

"And what is that?" I ask with a smile.

"You need to get with Jacob," She slings an arm around my shoulder.

"London-" I start.

"No she's right Vi'," Mon comes up to us. "What are you two gonna do? Just pretend you don't like each other forever?"