14. | mountain dew.

Marcus Hudson

I mean is it really a surprise she got invited to eat with him? No, it's not, what's a surprise is that they're not even here.

I sit at our usual table listening to Brook and Nick talk about practice, and Mon and London talk about something.

Livvy and Jacob left a while ago, probably to go walk around the school and talk which is what she usually does.

She doesn't really eat so usually after London and Mon finish eating they go walk around the school and then come back at the end of lunch to pick up their stuff.

It honestly surprised me that he was that willing to go around the school and just talk to her. I mean I can tell he likes hanging out with his friends and talking to the girls who come up to him. But he volunteered to go out and walk around the school.

She smiled at him, a smile she never smiles at me. I mean not like she would smile that smile at me, she probably hates me. Like I said we didn't meet in the best way and not even the right way. I don't care honestly, it's not my business, she can go and like any guy she wants I wouldn't care.

"We need to put Marcus in boxing classes," Nick says cutting off my thoughts.

"Why?" I ask quickly grabbing my water bottle and opening it.

"Your hands are curled into fists and you look like you want to punch someone," He replies string his spoon in his less than appetizing applesauce.

"Boxing classes don't sound like a bad idea, but i do not want to punch someone," I clarify.

"Sure," He replies, he picks up the spoon of applesauce and then drops the sauce back into the container.

"Why Nick why?" Mon says looking at him in pure disgust.

"Yeah, why applesauce over jell-o?" London asks raking a few fingers through her chocolate brown hair.

He shrugs and looks back up at Mon in confusion. "Why'd you date Jacob?"

"Personal question much?" She asks looking at him in amusement.

"No I'm just wondering because he hates when other guys call you hot or pretty, but will go off and flirt with Grace," He says grabbing the trash from his side of the table.

"He does that?" She asks somewhat shocked.

"He did, I don't know about now but I remember at the beginning of the year people would call you pretty and he would send daggers they're way," Brooks answers throwing a few grapes in his moth after he finishes speaking.

"So that stopped?" Mon asks opening a bag of cheese-itz.

I glance at the clock on the wall 12:25. "I think so, ever since him and Livvs got close he slowly starts to not care, but when Livvs brings it up he gets so defensive,"

"I didn't know that, after I broke up with him he has been such a dick to me," She replies.

"Why'd you say it was okay for Livvs to date him even though he cheated on you?" Brooks asks while Nick gets up to throw his trash but nods his head indicating that he's curious too.