21. | hiding a dog.

Livvy Grant

"I hate you so much" I grit grabbing paper towels.

Jacob watches me with a amusing smirk as he cleans the glue off his hand.

We are currently adding a few things to our presentation board by adding little soccer, basketballs and more.

"But it was funny," He says pressing a basketball onto the board.

"Smearing Elmer's glue across my arm is not 'funny' Jacob," I scoff.

"It was funny in the moment," He shrugs looking at the football and then the soccer ball.

"Okay I see no difference," He says holding up the football in one hand and the soccer in the other.

"Not this shit again," I groan.

"This is a soccer ball," He holds the soccer ball out in front of me. "And this is a football,"

"No that's is 'American football'," I point to the football. "And that's is 'le football',"

"No fucking difference," He says looking at me with confusion.

"Lord help me now," I shake my head throwing the towel in the trash.

"Hey Liv'," Jacob puts the papers down.

"Hey Jake," I reply looking at him.

Apparently I'm the only one allowed to calm him that. He hates the name 'Jake' but not when I call him it. It's my thing for him as he says.

"You wanna take a break and go out?" He asks standing up from his chair.

I smile. "Yeah sounds fun,"

"Yeah?" He smiles as if I just said yes to a date.

"Yeah, where you wanna go?" I ask pulling up the top of my leggings.

"Well there's this shop downtown that sells jewelry and accessories, you want to go there?"

"Sure, lemme' just run to the bathroom real quick," I say grabbing my mascara and lip gloss.

He nods and goes to screw the lid of the glue bottle back on while I walk straight off the kitchen and take a left.

I walk in and my eyes immediately catch sight of a blue and coral theme.

There's seashell decor almost everywhere and and even the soap tray is in the shape of a blue seashell.

I look in the mirror trying to find anything I might need to cover up with some foundation or concealer.

Here's the thing about me and my E.D. I have these swings of confidence and no confidence. Like this afternoon with the donuts, I did not want to eat them.

But now I'm okay again. I feel as if everyone goes through those swings. No matter if your the most confident person or not.

My hair is slightly wavy from the shower I took this morning so I run my fingers through it to get any tangles out.