31. | the only-way hospital.

Marcus Hudson

"Marky come onnn," Brooks slurs his words.

He's probably an seven point nine on the drunken scale. Me on the other hand I'm like a six point five.

"Don't call me that," I say grabbing his arm so he'll stand up straight.

"I won't call you that if you come talk to some girls with me," He pleads.

"You don't need me to go talk to girls," I tell him taking another sip out of my White Claw.

"I don't care, come on, please," He drags his 'please'.

"I'll go with you if you shut up," I groan. He immediately grabs my arm and leads me through the hall to an area where a bunch of girls are standing.

"The art to getting women is to play their game," He starts as he refills his cup. "Be calm, act like you don't give a shit,"

"Sorry, how many girls have you dated again?" I ask him knowing he's only dated one.

"At least girls ask for my number," He retorts.

"Oh they ask for mine, I just turn them down," I shrug.

He's about to say something when a girl with blonde hair (who's maybe only five-five) comes up behind him. "Hi Brooks!"

"Hi Belle," He responds and they start talking.

We can all tell that Brooks definitely has a type.

I leave them in the kitchen and go and stand by the staircase with my drink. I've dated two girls in all my life, I dated one when I was thirteen and then one when I was fifteen going on sixteen.

The one I dated in middle school, we only dated for four months. I've never really counted her as a girlfriend, because what the hell is even dating in middle school?

She had brunette hair and green eyes. I thought she was very pretty, and she liked me, so we just dated. She was sweet at first and only a month in I realized she had more boys on her Snapchat then girls.

So when I finally confronted her about it, she said 'we have to end 'this' because you don't trust me'.

The one I dated when I was fifteen was a somewhat meaningful in a way relationship.

I was fourteen after I set the fire. So no girl wanted to date me, no matter how much they talked about how 'good looking' I am, they all said I was a monster.

She was the first girl that didn't care what people thought of me. We were together for a good seven months before she found out. Right after my birthday (maybe a month or so) she was being very clingy this one week and asked me to come over.

All I wanted to do was kill. So I told her a random excuse. I was stupid and had my location on by accident.

She followed me out into some alleyways and watched me kill a man with a knife. She started screaming at me and shit so I did it.

I killed her.

Stabbed a knife into her stomach a few times and watched her bleed out as I loaded the man into a body bag and then into my truck that I stole from my step-dad.