32. | ibuprofen rolling on the floor.

Livvy Grant

"Livvs," Mon whispers. "Break me out of here please,"

I'm currently sitting on Mon's hospital bed as we watch Moana on her phone. After that last message from the boss we are all kinda put at ease.

To fill you in he told us to 'take care of her and not worry about anything'. It was oddly unsettling considering he is going to kill us if we don't get our kills in.

"Nick would kill me," I smile at her turning my head to the movie.

"Please," She drags the word. "I wanna go home,"

Mon's getting discharged this evening around six but she's still trying every possible method to get out quicker.

I think I'm one of the last resorts because she knows I won't let her leave until she's better.

"I want you to go home too, but you need to get better," I say as I pause the movie and turn to her.

She lets out a 'hmph' as Nick walks in holding some bouquet of white roses.

Awh. Mon's favorite.

"Tattoos, I feel like a prisoner, bringing me roses isn't going to light up this room," She says crossing her arms over her chest.

"Blondie," He sighs putting the roses in the vase on the table. "You need to be cleared to go, then I will take you home, I promise,"

"Can't you just break me out of here now," She asks with puppy eyes. "I'll pay for your shoes next time,"

"Nope," He says popping the 'p' with a smile.

"Why is everyone being mean?" She says and me and Nick just laugh.

"See I would break you out, but one: Nick would kill me, two: I don't know how to get that IV out, and three: I feel like we would get into a shit load of trouble," I say getting off the bed and going to go find my phone.

"One: I won't let him kill you, two: it's a needle, just rip it out, three: we can just kill all the people who are going to get us into trouble," She smiles proud of her solutions.

"Yeah that's a big no," I say as there's a knock at the door.

"Hiya!" London says holding a subway bag. "We figured that Mon would like to eat a sandwich instead of Jello again,"

"Thank the fucking lord, if I was going to eat strawberry Jello again, I was going to scream," She smiles as London gives her a hug.

Brooks and Marcus follow in after her.

Marcus closes the door and leans there texting someone. He doesn't look hungover considering the amount of alcohol we had last night.

Meanwhile Brooks looks like he needs to sleep for forty-eight hours at least.

"Nick," He groans as Nick unwraps his sandwich.

"What," He says before taking a bite.

"Do you have ibuprofen?" He says lying down on the bench by the window as he uses a backpack as a pillow.

He chews and rolls his eyes as he turns to Brooks who's almost fast asleep.

"It's a hospital, they've got to have it somewhere," He shrugs.

"And where the hell would that be," Brooks retorts.

"Up your ass," He retorts back and we all snicker.

"Mon say goodbye to your boyfriend," He grumbles before he sits up.

"Nah," She responds taking another bite.