33. | cupcake sandwich.

Livvy Grant

"I'm telling you," I tell Lon and Mon over the phone. "I'm going casual for this date,"

"What if he takes you to this fancy Italian place? and you're there wearing jeans and a tee, what the hell are you going to do then?" Londy says freaking out a little bit.

To catch you up. It's Saturday night and I'm getting ready for my date with Jacob, and while I know exactly where we're going and what we're doing, Londy over here is freaking out about everything.

Mon on the other hand is laughing every time Lonny explains a situation gone wrong.

"We're going to this diner like fifteen minutes from here, I'm going to be fine L, you need to breathe," I tell her looking in the mirror trying to decide what top I should pick.

"Alright alright, but please be safe and careful!" She tells me eyeing me. Oh good lord.

"Alright," I start before my eye catches a lavender dress. It's a one shoulder and it holds my body just the way I like it.

"What if I wear this dress?" I ask holding you the dress in front of the camera.

"Yes yes yes!" They both say.

"You sure?" I ask. This dress is a little tight, even though it makes me feel good.

"Yes! It would look gorgeous on you Vi'," Mon says smiling.

"Okay okay," I say smiling at them. "I'm going to go get ready and then I'll call you just before I leave,"

They both nod and we bid our goodbyes. I look at the clock to see it's already five-thirty-six. I'm going to have to get ready quick.

I go take care of business and then wash my hands. I strip out of my pjs and throw on the dress. It goes all the way down to just above my knees.

I smooth out the dress in my hands and look at myself in the mirror. I actually look good.

I pull my hair out of the claw clip it's been in for almost a day and brush out my hair. Since my hair was still a barley damp when I put it up, my hair is now in curls.

I love it like this because, one: it's pretty, and two: I barley have to put in any effort. It also helps because heat doesn't work on my hair.

I pair my look with silver hoop earrings on my very bottom piercing (on both ears) and then a sliver stud behind it.

I have five piercings all together. Three  on my left and two in my right. I plan to get many more though, that along with a few tattoos.

I add a tiny silver hoop up on my helix piercing and then I walk back into my bedroom to try and find some other accessories.

I sit down at the vanity and put on a silver butterfly necklace that reminds me of my mom. Then I add some silver rings -five to be exact- on my hands.

I get up and walk back to the bathroom. I gargle some mouthwash and then spit it out. I add some lotion to my face and then some chapstick to my lips.

I grab my makeup out of the drawer and put it on. I get a call so I answer it while putting on my concealer.

The caller ID reads: Handsome.