Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Harry's POV 

"I don't like leaving America." Niall sighed as we all walked down to our dressing room. I nodded, feeling down with him. The U.S was always a fun place to tour at, mainly because the fans are all so different. The accents were lovely, and all the girls were fit; but that's everywhere we go, something about this country just gives you a good vibe. 

We were all pretty bummed to be leaving, soon closing in to end our world tour, still many shows left but only about three months left of traveling. After tonight we will be boarding a plane to Australia, our first concert there being in Adelaide. No break in between, which I think is absolute rubbish. 

The boys and I deserve a break, just a weekend off would be nice. A simple day away from work and the fame. It'd be great to have a day where you could just go out and have fun, sleep in, and do whatever you want. I would love to visit family, and have time to myself, or simply live a day before the famous days. Management gives us strict rules though, so we can't really do any of that. The advantages and disadvantages to being in One Direction. 

Niall opened the door to our dressing room, each of us coming in one by one. We were all sweaty and exhausted from jumping around, our voices strained from all the singing. The concert was fun, we all had a blast, but were tired and all out of energy. I went straight to the tap, taking a cup from the dispenser on the wall, filling it with some water. Louis, Liam, and Niall went straight to changing, whereas Zayn sat down to rest. 

I sipped my water slowly, taking in the plain flavor. Walking over to Zayn, taking a seat next to him. He had his head buried in his hands, he obviously didn't feel too good. I saw him sigh, taking in deep breaths. I half smiled, my free hand going to his back, rubbing circles, "Is something wrong mate?" 

"Not really. I'm just tired that's all. It doesn't make it any better that we have to go on a plane so early in the morning tomorrow." He half smiled, looking down. Nodding my head, agreeing, then drank from my cup again until it was empty. I lifted myself up from the sofa, walking over to a trash can to throw it away. Judging from all the jumping around I've done, my sweat has managed to sink through my shirt. 

I had extra clothes folded on the counter, walking over to pick them up. Before I changed, I started to undress myself, placing my clothes back on the counter. My hands reached for the bottom of my top, grabbing and lifting it over my head without hesitation. I dropped my top to the floor, then got my extra, sliding it over my head and through my arms with ease. Then I continued to change, exchanging my current trousers with the clean ones. 

The dressing room noise had been filled from absolute silence, to a screaming Niall chasing Zayn around. I laughed, shaking my head, then walked over to join Liam and Louis who have settled themselves on the couch. 

"Why's he chasing Zayn?" Laughing, sitting next to Liam on the sofa. Liam and Louis said no words, themselves being occupied by a thumb war. I watched them as they fought each other, their thumbs moving passed each other to try to win. Looking down, fiddling with my fingers, then looked back up the the blonde boy still chasing Zayn around. 

"Zayn, give me back my shirt!" Niall shouted, jumping on top of him. They both crashed to the floor, Zayn rubbing his head. His mouth opened to let out a small whimper, turning his head to look at Niall, his eyebrows scrunched together. "Please?" 

Zayn paused for a moment, his hand clutching to Niall's shirt. I could tell what he was thinking. It gave me more of a clue when he looked at me. Watching him sit back up, then throwing the shirt to me, yelling, "Never!"