Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Rosalie's POV 

Peace, and silence. That was all I've yearned for. Dreaming of a never-ending lifetime of happiness, perfection, and quietness. An imperfect world can't acquire all of those things, though. With of all the kinds of people put on this planet, of course it would be hard. Everyone has failed to do their deeds to keep the world pure. Therefore, we get a place filled with imperfection. The consequence we get for destroying purity.

Truth be told, everyone has to have at least one bad mistake or accident done in their life. Whether it would be a murder, a blown to the fragile body, or simply a fail to tell someone you love them. Especially if they are just dying, or about to die. Everyone needs to hear a little truth as they live their last few minutes of their life. You see -- I made that mistake with my parents, and I know I would regret it for the rest of my life.  

It's amazing how strong one word is.  Love.  What is it?  Why do we do it?  It's so strong just for four letters.  Even the meaning is perfect and fragile, you can't just say it out of the blew.  You have to know you are in love or love the person before you declare a word with such meaning.  Some overuse it to everyone, making it unimportant in their world.  You see, with me, I may trust easily, but I do not love easily.  Therefore, I can't say I love them unless I know.

The human brain is so confusing.  It can confuse you into thinking things you shouldn't, and compel you to do things that aren't good.  Sometimes it may be used for good, but most of the time we all use it to say things in our minds that could ruin a person's life, even our own.  We get manipulated and controlled to say some things we don't mean.  Most only say it all out of anger, or sadness. Instead of letting our brain overpower us and take us down, we let our heart do all of the mending and stitching, but only with love.  The only word that can bring you back up.

One accident can change you.  It can kill you mentally, and break you.  Depending on the accident, it can change your whole life forever, not just you.  Because of the horrible, and tragic happening that I had experienced at such a young age, it had made me different.  The past event replays over and over in my mind at night.  I dream about my dying father, and mother who let me go.  It was as if she knew what was going to happen.

Some have acquired patience in their lifetime, and wait for the good things to come.  Others have been rewarded with impatience, and fail to wait for the good things, so only the bad comes to them.

With being on an island for eleven years, you have no choice but to wait and hope for the good. Although I had loved being in the great outdoors, with the birds singing, and the waves crashing along the shore, I still wondered if there was someone out there that would save me.  Now look where I am.  I'm sleeping in a guest room that belongs to one of the most sweetest, kindest, and generous man I have ever met,  Harry Styles.

Of all the months that I have known him, I do admit that I have feelings for him.  I wouldn't say love like before, but just a little crush.  Though, I know that each and every day that I know him, those feelings increase, and I know that once I leave, I'll be in a bigger hole than I have ever been.  Also, judging by the way he acts and does to me, I'd say he has feelings too.  Now we'll both be in a big hole.  The both of us wouldn't suffer a loss of death...but a loss of a friend.  The loss of a crush, a love, a person that means the world to you.

After I leave, Harry and his band mates will be off to travel the world again.  The both of us won't have time for each other, even if we did have some form of contact.  He'd be off singing and having fun, and I will be stuck in Miami with my uncle.  And God-knows-who that man is.  I just hope he's nice.  A mean, and rude uncle to take care of you isn't always the best solution to get a girl away from a famous person...