Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Rosalie's POV 

We entered the restaurant without making a big deal of it.  If we were to make a big entrance and scene of it, people would sure look to see what was going on.  It wouldn't be a good idea though considering the boys here were famous.  Luckily though,  there was no one here but an elderly couple sitting in the corner, happily enjoying and eating their meals.

Harry told the seven of us to go find a place to sit as he ordered for all of us.  We did that without hesitation, having no problem finding a large line of chairs that we could sit in.

The seats were hard, making my butt go numb.  I decided to ignore it though, ignoring it by resting my head against the table.  Honestly, I was tired, but also hungry.  Maybe once I get some food in me my body will function properly, hopefully wake me up a little bit.

"Food will be brought to us in two minutes." Harry came back and slid into the chair right next to Megan.  I nodded my head, excited to hear that our food would soon come.  It will be nice having something I most likely haven't tried before.  Fruits and very little vegetables every day can get kind of boring.  This junk could probably meet up to my needs right now.

Two minutes later, one of the employees came to us with our food, which we all happily took.  I grabbed a box that held some sort of burger in it, which looked huge.  Oh well, I was starving.  I didn't care whether this thing would fatten me or not.  It'd be a good thing though, considering I'm a stick.  One of the disadvantages to not having a lot of food supply on an island, you get bony.  It almost looks unhealthy.  So this will be good for me.

We all dug in, eating what we were given and drinking what was given also.  As I ate, I could literally feel my taste buds dancing.  I never ate as much as this back on the island.  When ten minutes passed, I have already devoured three burgers.

"I'm still wondering where Rosie came from, and where you guys were for the past month." Megan said, sipping her drink.

"Well..." Liam started.  "The boys and I were on our way to Adelaide, but something was wrong with our plane which caused it to crash in the middle of the ocean.  Luckily, we all survived.  Though Zayn was unconscious once he was brought out of the water.  It took us a couple hours, but we all managed to find a deserted island before it went dark."

"We found Rosie there.  She was stuck on the island for more than most likely ten years I think.  I guess she somehow managed to survive all this time.  So we made friends with her, had some fun and learned a couple things.  Just a few days ago, there was a helicopter above us and we tried to catch its attention.  It worked.  Turns out it was Simon and luckily not some person who would want to kidnap us." Liam chuckled. 

"You were stuck on an island for ten years?!" Megan said loudly, her eyes widening.  "How?"

"I don't want to say how right now, and I hardly remember it anyway.  I suffered memory loss when I was seven years old, so it's all faded.  I only remember a few things, not much." I replied back shyly.  "It's so weird to be here now.  Honestly,  I'm scared of it because I'm not used to it.  I don't know anything and there is so many people."

"Oh.  Well if you have any questions to ask, remember we're all here."

"I actually do have a question to ask...I'm not sure if you really know how to answer it." I laughed, playing with the straw that was placed in the plastic cup.

"Just tell us!  I'm pretty sure whatever question you have to say we won't have a problem answering."

"It happens a lot, like every month or so...I guess it started when I was like twelve or thirteen but I'm not entirely sure.  It freaks me out a lot like I feel like I'm going to die!  It's an easy thing to say, but I feel awkward for saying it because of the place it's coming from."