Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Rosalie's POV 

"Thanksgiving was fun...it was nice to see all of my relatives that I forgot existed." I smiled, looking down at my hands.  I felt Chris pat my back, and heard a small sound come out of his mouth that seemed like he agreed with my statement.

Rachel, Uncle Chris, Hope, and I had just celebrated Thanksgiving.  Many relatives of both my father's, and my mother's side had visited.  My grandparents, included, came and greeted me with as much love as they gave me before.  It was sad that I couldn't remember them, like everything else from my past, but it was nice meeting all of them again.

We all discussed everything, like memories and such.  I got a lot of questions asking how I was, and where I was.  Some other questions were tough to talk about, as my parents and their death were involved.  Other than that, most told me how lovely my mother was, and how brave my father was. That made me smile, and wish that they were still here to take care of me.

One thing that shocked us at the large dinner table was an announcement from Rachel that she was going to rehab.  Apparently it was her choice to go, and she pushed her friends away to do so. Everyone knew about her drug problem, and how bad her group was.  I guess her eyes opened suddenly and she realized she needed help, but not without a care home of some sort.  She wouldn't have been able to do it by herself.

"I'm glad you liked it." He said gleefully, pulling his hand away from me  and started to walk away with a piece of paper in his hand.  Then he stopped.  "Wait one second, I forgot to give you something."

My uncle walked back to me, his tall height making me look up at him.  He held the paper out for me to take it, which I did without hesitation.  I looked up at him to see his always-mischievous smile, "A letter from a friend."

"Wait, from who?" I asked, but he started to leave.  I followed after him, but Chris just stopped me.

"See for yourself." He said, and suddenly disappeared from my sight.  Sighing, I looked down at the letter, and let my hand trace the back, to the place where it should be opened.  Turning the letter over, I took note of the address and person who had sent me this letter.  Harry.

I quickly opened it, and had several pieces of paper fall out of it.  Bending down to pick them up, I noticed one that caught my eye very quickly.  A photo.

It was the both of us.  Harry and I, laughing at each other.  

I definitely remember this day.  The rest of the boys were gone so we decided to go somewhere, secretly.  The two of us went out for a drive into the country, outside of London.  Harry and I found a trail, and decided to go through it.  With Harry and I being the clumsiest people alive, we both slipped a few times into many puddles of mud.  During the first time that I fell, Harry started to laugh hysterically while I was stuck amused by his obnoxious chuckles.  He then pulled out his phone unexpectedly, and took a snapshot of us.  I never knew he got it printed.

Overall, that was the most greatest day of my life.  I'd relive it over and over again if I were able to.

Putting the photo safely back in the letter, hoping to put it somewhere in my room when I get the chance to, I then grabbed a larger piece of paper and noticed the large, handwritten paragraphs that were printed on them.  Harry must have gone through a lot of thinking to get this all written down, so this must be important.

Sadly, I could only make out a few words that were written by him.  He should have remembered that I couldn't read.  Unless he wasn't the one that sent it.  My theory seemed like it could be true.