Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Rosalie's POV 

The grin that was plastered on my face lasted throughout the entire helicopter ride.  Every thought of the kiss that somehow drifted back into my mind made me blush, causing me to cover my face sheepishly.  Something inside me hoped that the boys didn't notice my odd behavior, but I had a feeling that they did.  With all of their confused faces looking at me, I was so sure they were.

Every little glance at Harry made my stomach churn with excitement and happiness.  I don't exactly know why I felt this way as I have never felt this way before, the only thing I did know was that I didn't want it to stop.  The feeling was so odd to me, yet it had the feeling of anticipation.

When we landed I had no idea what to expect.  There was a large platform that had many air crafts on them, especially with a large one with people boarding on it like how I boarded the helicopter with the boys back at the island.  I miss it already.

Shaking my head, avoiding any thoughts that had to do with the island.  This was now my home, the city of London.  Well, that's what Harry told me it was.  I guess since I had no idea what I was doing, I would now be accompanying them everywhere they go so I could get a great feel of real civilization.   Find out what the world has now become, make some other friends.  I have the feeling though that once I get the hang of things I'll be left alone like I was after my parents died.

I don't know how long exactly I have been gone, away from the real world, but all I know is that the world has changed.  Everything seemed so different than the last time I saw it.  I was about seven when I last saw the real world, people, and pretty much everything.  I didn't realize how much I actually miss having a life, miss having a home to play in and miss everything else that I had before but now have left alone.

The feeling of someone's hand on my back startled me, causing my body to jolt back.  When I saw the person who had come in contact me I sighed with relief.  It was only Niall.  With his wide smile and gleaming eyes I knew that what I was about to experience in this new life was going to be different.  A new lifestyle, everything.

We all then boarded out of the helicopter with no sounds made, only the sound of our feet that was rubbing against the concrete.  For some reason though, I felt like something was off.

Oh yeah, my clothes.

A big rush of cold wind blew in my direction, making me shiver.  My arms and legs had uncovered goosebumps, defining my not-so-comfortable body temperature.  Since my body was shivering so badly, Niall rubbed his hand against my arms and back to make friction, obviously trying to create a little heat so I wouldn't be as cold.

If I were wearing something better though, more covered, I would be fine.  Considering Harry's plaid button up was very...revealing, it didn't do any good to the people who were boarding an airplane several yards in front of us.  They were giving me weird looks, scrunching their eyebrows and exchanging looks with their friends or family.

I sighed and leaned my head to fit it into Niall's shoulder.  He was the only person who was standing right next to me.  Anyway, I didn't know where Harry went to do that to him, so Niall was the only person I got.  I didn't mind it though, he was quite warm.  That's one thing I've noticed though, boys are almost always warm.  Lucky people.

My teeth were chattering from the coldness.  Looks like friction didn't help at all, even with me leaning on Niall.  I just couldn't wait till we got into the building, which was soon coming to us.  We then arrived in front of two big doors in a matter of seconds.