Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Rosalie's POV 

I guided Harry through the trees with my hand that was grasping onto his.  We were constantly turning angles and jumping over fallen sticks, the both of us trying desperately not to trip and fall. There were animals in the background that probably sounded unreal to him, causing him to tighten his grip on me, receiving a snarly comment by me saying,"They're not going to hurt you, Harry."

It was still nighttime, but it was surely and slowly fading.  Even though it was dark, I could still find the way to the place to where we're going.  The surroundings that consisted of it were waves, birds, and a few turns just to get there.  We had to be cautious, though.  You never know when some wild animal will pop up and tear your head off.  So we had to be safe and walk slow just to be sure.

I could feel him stumble with every step we took, which caused me to be extra careful with him.  Not taking any unexpected turns, no more tugging on his arm to make us go faster.  It wouldn't be a great feeling to be guilty for giving someone an injury, especially at this place.  There's been so many times when I've injured my own self, gotten sick, or simply just ache in pain for not particular reason.  I've managed, somehow.  Taking everything slow with myself, getting what I need, keeping warm (even though there was no need for that, as it's too warm already, it always has been), and avoiding anything reckless.  I guess throughout these past years, I have built up quite a lot of knowledge with my survival skills, even through the most disastrous times.

We were close to the destination, me hearing the waves that were crashing along the rocks of the place I was bringing us to.  There was light on the other end of the island, the light from the shining crescent moon that was illuminating the entire land.  The trail of trees we were going through were soon coming to a stop, only for us to walk towards the edge of the island.

I turned my head to look at Harry as soon as we escaped the trees, letting go of his hand so I can walk to the rocky edge of the cliff we have stopped at.  My head was turned back to him, hand begging him to come stand next to me and enjoy the wonderful view the cliff had gave us.  A full view of the ocean, and the moon that was sitting high in the air.  It was breathtaking, so beautiful that it was hard to wipe the large grin that was spread on my face.

Harry had moved next to me, the both of us sitting down next to each other, legs dangling off the edge.  I could tell he was taken aback at how far down it was until water was met.  Estimating that it was merely over twenty feet long.  It doesn't seem far, but I can assure you it is a scary height to be hanging at.

"I only go here to watch the sunrise.  The colors get so beautiful, and lively looking.  It's very peaceful, also.  With the waves crashing against the wall, and hearing the birds fly and twitter in the background, everything get's so perfect," I smiled, my gaze hovering over the moon which was slowly falling down, soon going to be replaced by the sun.

It was hard to wait for the burst of colors to come at me.  Seeing all the oranges, purples, reds, and pinks fill the sky in a whole swirl of colors.  It all fading into a deep blue, with several clouds filling the air.  Having the warm breeze from the cotton-looking clouds in the air blow the curly hair in my face away.  A feeling so unnatural, a feeling indescribable.  A feeling, that is starting at this very moment.

I grinned when the moon disappeared, the sun coming up to replace it.  The sudden warmth of the heat waves had trickled my skin, causing the temp to turn warmer than usual.  As it was describes before, the swirl of colors have come at us, causing the both of us to jaw drop out mouths at the so-unreal sight.