Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Rosalie's POV 

When I opened my eyes to meet the morning, I awoke with my stomach twisting and churning.  It was the nervousness that was spread throughout me.  The nervousness caused by my thoughts and plans of confronting Harry about our kiss.  Apparently it wasn't supposed to happen considering he had a girlfriend.  A real relationship.  According to Eleanor, kissing someone else while you're already with another is not considered good.

I brought my body up from the bed into a sitting position, moving my hands up to my brown eyes so they could wipe away the normal tiredness I get every morning.  After that, a deep sigh was then let out.  I hoped Eleanor didn't hear that, in case she would wake up.   But when I turned to look at the other side, she had already gotten out of bed and left the room.

My legs flung to the side of the bed, back arching so I could stretch.  When I stretched, I had to yell out a little yelp when my back cracked.  I chuckled afterwards, then lifted my body up off of the bed with my arms.

There was no real schedule to waking up in the morning for me.  I didn't have those proper circulations where I would get up, do a few things, then leave to whatever my day would end up being.  What I did, was leave the room and enter the long hallway so I could meet my friends in the kitchen.

When I entered the kitchen, everyone was already mumbling, talking, and screaming out things.  Some were eating breakfast, others just running around the room.  I laughed at the crazy sight of everyone messing around, but stopped when I caught sight of Harry.  Gulping, walking up to him, I tried to put on my best smile so I wouldn't seem odd.  He seemed to buy it.  Well, of course, because his greeting didn't take up as a hello, but a friendly hug.  Friendly.

"Sleep well Rosie?" Harry said with a smile, pulling away from me.

"Yes I did!  I actually woke up with a decent back today." I nodded, chuckling while rubbing my back.  He laughed with me, then turned around to walk away.  That was a short conversation, the both of us barely even saying three sentences.  Lovely!  It made it all awkward for me afterwards, especially when I caught him sitting next to Megan, who was casually eating her breakfast.

Megan's cold glare was burning my head.  Her eyes literally felt like ice shards were coming out of them, and stabbing me in the chest.  I guess her reason for that was because of Harry's warm, friendly attitude towards me.  Overprotective much?

"You hungry Rosie?" Niall came up to me, his right hand holding a box that was labeled cheerios.  "If you're not, then you're crazy.  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day anyway!  So you better eat up because I'm taking no excuses, you're already skinny enough!"

"Did I say I wasn't hungry Niall? I'd be happy to have some..." I looked at the box again, try to read the label for the second time, but I couldn't, "I'd be happy to have some of...whatever that is."

"They're cheerios!  But just to warn you though, this is the plain kind, so you might want to put some sugar in it." Niall suggested, handing me the box, and a bowl he somehow managed to take from the cupboards when I was talking.

I mumbled him thanks, and poured the food in the bowl, then went to the refridgerator to grab some milk so I can complete my breakfast making.  The carton of milk was then in my hands a few seconds later, then hovered over the bowl yet again so I can pour the liquid into my cereal.

When I finished gathering my food, I joined Harry and Megan at the dinner table, placing my bowl on the wooden top.  Luckily, there were already utensils ready for me to take so I can eat properly.  I grabbed what was a spoon, and dipped it in my bowl, scooping some of the plain cereal and bringing it into my mouth so I could eat.