Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Rosalie's POV 

"Well then boys, let the celebrations begin."  I said with a smirk, my arms crossed knowingly.  Liam and Niall looked at me with wide eyes, their faces showing every sign of confusion.  I could tell that they were excited though, with Niall's excited smile, and Liam's unsure grin, they knew the surprise I was about to give them is going to be great.  I wouldn't necessarily say it's a surprise and the best thing in the world though, I'm just going to give them what they needed for a while.  Fun.

I turned around to look at the rest of the boys who seemed to be equally as confused as Niall and Liam.  They needed an explanation of what I was going to plan for the both of them with celebrating their 'belated' birthday's.  Even though I haven't celebrated a birthday in years...I still want to have fun with doing one more.  I know how everything goes.  You have a cake, sing a song (the lyrics to it is what I don't really remember), and have fun.  That's what I'm going to give them...besides the cake because I can't quite make that here.

"Zayn, Louis, Harry, could you three come with me for a few minutes?" I asked them politely, motioning them to follow me.  They nodded their heads, which told me that I should get going for them to follow me into the trees.

As soon as we started walking towards the tropical forest, my excitement started to grow more.  In with what I'm going to show these boys makes my happiness grow rapidly.  The perfect place for a celebration.

The boys that were walking up behind me were making conversation with each other, mumbling and whispering words that I cannot make out.  I shouldn't bother with asking what they were talking about, because it'd simply be rude and I know I wouldn't like it if someone but into a conversation of mine.  Making assumptions of things like when Louis thought Harry and I had kissed.  I still can't get over that.  It makes me cringe whenever I think about it.

I don't know how far exactly we are from the place we were going to go to, mainly because this island is big and you can get lost anywhere, at any time.  There were times where I have been lost, and was freaking out because of the wild animal noises that were closer than ever before.  Sure there are times that I have escaped a tiger, but it still makes me scream with every thought.  I have a scar on my ankle from when it scratched me.  It's claws didn't dig me deep though, but deep enough for it to cause a permanent mark.  The scar is barely noticeable though, you'd have to look closely to really notice that something is there.

"So where exactly are you taking us?" I heard Louis ask from behind, causing me to turn my head and look at him.  They wanted to know where I was taking them, well, this was a surprise for them too.  It was the place precious to me, special.

"Somewhere." I said dully, turning my head back to face what was in front of me.  Sadly it was only trees that never seemed to come to a stop.  I wonder how long we have been walking, because it seemed like more than only a few minutes.  Maybe over ten.  Well, all I know for sure is, is that this is going to take at least another minute or two to get there, my heart beating with every step.

The conversation behind me was then continued, their voices not in secretive whispers anymore.  I wanted to eavesdrop on them still, but I needed to pay attention to my surroundings so I know that we're taking the right route.  If we ended up getting lost and eaten by a tiger then it'd be my fault, no doubt about that.

"Zayn, you smell weird!" Louis said, causing me to laugh and shake my head.  The words the three were speaking back behind me were all ridiculously funny.  Complaining how each other looked, how their hair felt greasy and disgusting.  Simply worrying about how bad they looked.  They didn't look bad at all, maybe smelled a bit weird.  But hey, everything is different when you haven't cleansed in a long time.  It's horrid, I know, but true.  I don't even know what I look like myself, even if I was able to see my reflection in the water.  I could look like a monkey for all I know!  The only time when I have been able to wash myself was when I was taking a little swim in the ocean.