Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Rosalie's POV 

It was a spur of the moment.  An accident.  Simply, an awkward accident.  No, we didn't kiss, but our lips touched.  Does that make sense?  The boys got the wrong idea, at the wrong time.  I know they wouldn't believe either of us, simply assuming that we did kiss, no doubt at that.  They're boys, obviously going to tease us or beg for the 'details' like girls would do.

My stomach was still churning, not because of the sudden contact of Harry's and my lips, it was because of the thought of having to explain what happened between the two of us to the four boys.  Like I said before, they won't believe a word we say.  For all I know, though, Harry could talk for me and come to conclusions, creating a lie saying that we did actually kiss.  Yes, I do quite mind it, because it didn't happen.  I honestly quite hated people who made assumptions to a little thing, saying something actually happened when it didn't.

"Well, well, well...what do we have here?" Louis shouted down at us, his eyebrows raised, lips tilted in an evil grin.  I sighed as I watch him cross his arms, still waiting for one of us to answer. Even though I haven't known him, or anyone of them for a long time, Louis' goofy personality is something that isn't quite surprising.  What I'm trying to say is, always expect Louis to ruin everything.

I look at Harry, who looked back at me with an awkward smile on his face.  Sighing, while holding up my finger to the boys that had signalled them to wait.  My hand grasped Harry's again, dragging him through the deep water to find the exit.  The waves were still crashing against us and the rocky wall, but luckily it didn't drag us along with it.

We were both supporting ourselves by having one of our free hands rub against the wall on the side, just in case the water did catch us and push us up against it.  I don't think we'd be able to survive without having bad injuries, or at least cuts on our bodies.  It wouldn't be very nice dragging a heavy boy up and out of the water.  The way back requires some upper body strength, and patience, too.  It would be an absolute pain getting either of us up with injuries  The reason why: you have to climb up, and walk a long, steep path just to get back to the beach.  From the many times I've gone cliff diving, I have built quite the muscle on myself to do that.

Harry and I were still going along the side of the cliff towards the exit, which was only a few feet from us.  I dragged him quicker, the both of us moving speedily to the short, sandy wall that held the exit.  When we got there, I let go of him and jumped up, my hands grabbing the surface.  I kicked my feet up so I can get a better chance at climbing up.

Once I got up, I put my head over the edge to see Harry looking back up at me.  "Just do what I did, I'll help you."  He nodded, hopping out of the water, his hands desperately grabbing mine.  I had no problem helping him up, but stumbled once he did reach the surface to greet me, by having his heavy body mould against mine which had given me unsteady breathing.

"I could tell by your shouting and screaming back there that you had fun." I laughed, pushing him off of me.  "You know, I'd love to do it again but your friends back there deserve some sort of...explanation for what they saw.  I'd very much like to find out how they found us."

Harry chuckled, "You make it sound like we did something illegal."

"How do I know that you're on this island being simply for an innocent reason, or you guys could be the ones doing something illegal, only coming here to get your name off of things?" I raised my eyebrow jokingly before breaking out into a big laughter session.  "We should go, they're probably waiting for us."