Chapter 45

Chapter 45: Rosalie's POV

"I don't know what to do," I buried my head in my hands, dropping down on the couch that Hope was sitting on.  She patted my back to try to calm me down, but it didn't work.  Sobbing, I leaned into her and buried my head into her shoulder, "They won't let us see each other.  They hate me!"

"No, they don't," I knew that Hope was just lying to help me.  Of course, I gave her credit for that, but lying doesn't solve problems.

There's too much happening.  Harry and I just recently got together, and there's already so many problems.  Ever since he's asked me to be his girlfriend everything has gone downhill.  Security won't let me see him, even if I try.  One Direction only has only one concert in Miami.  I don't see the big deal of trying to keep us apart.  They said I was distracting him, and all of them.  But from what? That's the part that's confusing.  From nothing.  They make it seem like it's from something, though.

I understand that they have interviews to do, but they can't have that many.  Every radio station was covered, and any talk show in Miami was obviously done with.  One Direction had only a few days left in the city now, and all of the previous time that was being spent was trying to keep me away from their sight.

I just don't get it.  Why would they go through so much trouble trying to keep me away from Harry when everyone was ecstatic about his other relationships?  No one had a problem with Megan media wise, and I heard he dated someone who was over thirty years old.  Surely they'd try to hide that relationship rather than a normal, and real one.  But why was this one so special that they just have to find a way to get rid of me?

My tears were wetting Hope's neck, but I knew that she didn't care.  She was my best friend, and so because of that she has to suffer all of the crying, heartbreaks, laughter, and anything else of the sort.  There was no way that she could deny helping me, as I would never deny helping her. We will be there for each other till the end of time.

"Well then, I guess if they don't hate me then they very, deeply, greatly despise me," I sniffed, pulling away from her, wiping my eyes so no tears would fall anymore.

"If it's bothering you so much, why don't you just talk to Harry about it?  Maybe you both could go in and talk to management, or whoever about everything.  Figure out whats wrong.  If you don't, then something bad could happen between the both of you once the truth gets out."

"What are you saying exactly?"

"I'm saying that Harry could be keeping secrets, or is at least trying not to tell you what's going on. He's probably scared that he'll lose you to it, and so he lies or doesn't even mention what the problems are so he could keep you his."

"Well if he loses me to a lie then it better damn be a good lie."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"I do know what I'm talking about. We just started dating a few days ago, and drama is already brewing.  Isn't that supposed to happen in only middle school relationships?  Harry and I were waiting a whole year to be together, and look where this is now heading," I sighed, "I can't be bothered to be with someone if they're already telling me lies.  Even if it just started, I won't hesitate to break things off once the truth comes out."

"If you guys do break up, you'll both just find a way to be with each other again."

"But what if we don't?  Even if we are madly in love with each other, management won't care. They'll always be behind everything.  They got rid of me before, and they'll get rid of me again.  They could drop me off at the island again if they wanted to."

"Your love is unbreakable.  You can't let them get to you." Too late.

"What's the whole point in this?  Yes, they will get to us considering they already are.  I'm a gullible girl, and Harry is a sensitive guy.  I don't like drama, and Harry doesn't like displeasing people.  In the end he'll choose the band, he can't let them go. Even if it meant losing me he won't hesitate to keep his career on his main list, not to mention his friends which I don't have a problem with."

"I hope you both figure out things soon because it looks like the two of you are in a deep hole.  I need to get back to my apartment, Isaac is waiting for me and you know how impatient he is." Hope sighed, standing up.  I followed after her, and walked her to the front door.  She gave me a hug, and a sympathetic smile, and walked out the door.

"Bye Hope, sorry about this," I said to her as she walked down the pathway to her vehicle, waving her goodbye. She did the same, waving her hand.  Hope then got in the car, and revved up the engine, zooming away. She was no longer in my sight, so I took the chance to close the door, and sit down on my sofa in silence.  I hated silence, as I lived in it for too long.

Just then, my cell phone started to ring.  Reaching for it, I pressed the talk button, and pressed the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Hey babe, how are you?" The sound of Harry's voice made me calm down, and slouch in my spot on the couch.

I put on a fake smile, "Everything's going great.  Dandy I suppose." I knew that he could see right through my little lie. No Harry, things were not okay.  Not even close.

"Are you sure?" I admired that he wanted to know if I really was okay.  It proves that he cares for me just as much as I care for him.  I couldn't bear to see him hurt, just like he couldn't bear to see me hurt.

"No, not really," Finally admitting, moving my hand up to my head to grab a fistful of my hair.  I played with a few strands, not knowing what exactly to do with my body considering I was paying attention to a phone call.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I do but--ugh," I groaned.

"Just say one word that's causing the whole problem."

"Management."

"Oh..." I could tell that Harry was uncomfortable about the subject as I could hear him fidgeting in whatever place he was sitting in.  Harry said, "They're a problem for everyone."

"I'm not surprised.  They get in the way of everything," He knew exactly what I was talking about considering he didn't deny, or defend them.  I know that management is behind the problem of me having to get kicked out from Harry's presence.  There was no other way that it'd be someone else. No one else controls the boys, or has that much power over strangers as much as they do. "Harry I don't know what to do.  You know what's happening, so I don't have to explain anything." 

"There's already so much going on right now, and I'm getting frustrated," I continued. "What if they're trying to--" He cut me off, not letting me finish.

"I'll try to talk to them...and make things right," Harry sighed, "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

And then he hung up.

Are you doing anything special for New Years?
Vote & comment if you liked the chapter! 

     Story ending in 2 more chapters. ):