Chapter 37

One year later...

Chapter 37: Harry's POV 

It's amazing how much work you can get done in a year.  We just finished a month's break from the Where We Are Tour, and now that it's over, we're starting again and switching to a new country, as we've already covered most of everything except for America, and Australia.  I have to say that I'm pretty excited for both places, but I think we both can guess which area I'm most happy about.  The area in which someone who I've recently met a year ago, and who still holds a small place in my heart lives.  Though, the spark, and my love is slowly fading since the two of us haven't had any sort of contact since she left.  I wonder how she is every single day.

Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, and I all sat down on a couch in one of Syco's rooms, waiting for more information about the tour.  We sighed in unison, waiting for the short meeting to be over, and to go on with the tour.  Even if we all get very tired during months of endless work, we still love to do it, and wouldn't trade anything else for the chance to sing in front of thousands, and millions.  All five of us are pretty excited, but sitting in a room that prevents you from going is simply obnoxious.

"South America, and Europe is done boys.  Your break is over." Someone from management said, making all five of us nod.  I watched him as he pressed the large stack of paper he had on the table, making them even and put nicely together.  When he finished his unnecessary organizing, he clapped his hands, and entwined his fingers, resting his hands on the wooden table top while giving us a genuine smile.  "Now, let's discuss America." I started to sweat.

From the corners of my eyes, I caught both Zayn, and Niall giving me a short glance once America was mentioned.  When I turned my head to look at them, I saw Niall mouth something to me.  I'm quite terrible at reading lips, but I knew what he said.  Miami.

Zayn leaned toward me, and whispered in my ear, "We're going to Florida first, most likely."  I nodded, and tried to hide the smile that appeared on my face for a short second.

"We board the plane tonight, as we all told you guys ahead of time.  I hope you're all packed, and ready to go.  Security, and everyone else is already down in America.  Now it's your guys' turn to arrive at the destination to get ready for the American part of the tour." The man continued, making eye contact with all of us, making me nervous.  "Your next stop will be in Miami, Florida."

"Called it." I turned myself to face my friend, and chuckled quietly when I saw Zayn pull away with a cheeky grin.  Shaking my head, I moved my hand up to ruffle my untamed hair.  When I was called to the office with the other boys, I was just waking up from a deep sleep.  If I knew ahead of time that we were going to be called in, I would have been up and ready beforehand.

The man turned to another guy who was standing in the corner, "I think that's all we wanted to tell you guys." He looked back at us, and unfolded his hands, gesturing his hand up to dismiss us, "You may go."

We all got up from our spot on the couch, and left the room.  Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn were laughing hysterically in the middle of the hallway, and down the lift.  I stayed silent, and was left to drown in my thoughts.  About Miami, the American leg of the tour, and her.  Wondering if she's changed, and if she's doing well.  What if she doesn't even live in Florida anymore?

Walls weren't keeping me trapped anymore, as we had left the building and met the cool, London air. Photographers, and reporters were starting chaos, which made me put my head down as I was pulled by someone through the crowd.  I was then suddenly in the back seat of our van with my four best friends.  The door shut beside me, and I was trapped again.