Chapter 21 - Part One

Chapter 21: Rosalie's POV 

Dark clouds filled the air, rain falling from them, pattering hard on the roof.  The loud raindrops had hit the windows, them slowly falling down from them so they could meet the ground.  Since the sky was being so occupied storming, there was no way you could go outside for even a second without being drenched in it's cold precipitation.  There was no sunlight, or any natural light at all.  Only the street lights that had caught on to the dark sky, even if it is early in the day.

I sighed tiredly, looking outside the window and being entertained by the horrific weather.  When you've lived out in nature for your entire life, you suddenly become occupied by the world and how it works.  How the plants grow, and how the clouds move and release whatever it contained.  Simply everything that has anything to do with that topic.  It's quite interesting to look at.  Staring outside, out in the open.  You do that and appreciate what was given to you.

I watched as the rain flooded the streets, cars passing by and going through the water, making it splash all over the people who were running around on the sidewalks.  I don't understand why people would be out in weather like this.  Maybe going off to work or doing their shopping.  Well, if that's not the answer then I guess I'll never know.  It will be yet another question unanswered.

For days and days I have spent inside the home doing absolutely nothing.  I sat in the same spot, all day.  Sitting in a chair that is close to the front window, doing my normal staring and looking outside, taking in everything.  There were those times though that I had to use the bathroom, eat, or sleep when it's that time, other than that there was nothing else but sitting.

Life was boring, currently.  Though, today was a special day.  A party will be held at some sort of building later tonight.  A Halloween party/welcome back party to celebrate One Direction's return.  I think I remember hearing that the boys' family will be attending also.  Great, another group of people whom I could freak out in front of also.  That was sarcasm, by the way.

There was absolutely nothing to do.  Harry was doing whatever he wanted in his room, and I don't know whether I should bother him or not.  He could be talking to his friends again, making it private so I can't hear their conversation.  Niall and him could still be discussing the same thing as they did the other day.  About choosing me for something.  That thought was once at the back of my mind, but now it was at the very beginning.  Now I was sitting in my spot, confused and curious.

I wanted to bother him, and maybe spend more time with him.  He and I haven't been talking much these past few days anyway, so it'd be nice for the both of us to just hangout.  That gave me an idea, making me get up from my spot to walk to Harry's bedroom.

"Hey Harry, are you busy?" I asked, lightly knocking and opening his door.  Right when I opened it, I noticed something that made me feel guilty for even bothering him.  He was still sleeping.

His curly hair was tousled in all directions, messy and untamed.  He lay there stomach-to-bed, one arm under the pillow while the other was on it.  His mouth hung open, hearing the slightly small and gentle breaths being released.  I blushed with embarrassment, even if he didn't notice.  Not only did I blush because of that, but I had noticed that he didn't seem to be wearing a shirt -- maybe even nothing else.  His tan back had defined muscles showing.  Wow.

Since I had rudely walked into his room without invitation, I decided to leave.  I tried to make no sound closing the door, but I failed.  The door squeaked loudly, making me groan.  That woke him up.

"Rosie?" I heard his voice croak with a lower tone then usual.  "What are you doing?"

I gave him a nervous, but sorry smile, "I...I was bored and had nothing to do.  I didn't know you were still sleeping though so...I'm sorry for waking you."