Chapter 44

Chapter 44: Rosalie's POV

"Are you sure I'm allowed to come?" I asked into the phone, walking around my bedroom out of boredom.  I just wanted to make sure things were okay before I went to attend One Direction's sound check, as security kicked me out of Harry's hotel room for no absolute reason.  If I were to get removed again, I'll for sure have a bone to pick.

"Positive." Harry replied with a sigh.  I nodded my head, but realized that no one was there to see it.

"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure," just in case drama with management happens again.  We just started our relationship, and everyone is already wanting to tear it apart.  Well, they're doing a great job at doing so.

"Just come to sound check.  You'll be fine," He reassured.  I was still hesitant, and I knew Harry could tell from the large pauses that I've been making in between conversations.  "Don't worry, I've got everything under control."

"I hope you're right." I picked at my fingernails.

"When am I never right?" He tried to brighten the mood.  I laughed, and leaned my head against the wall, shaking my head. "Rose?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know.  There are some times where you're wrong."

"Yeah, but this time I'm right," A short chuckle escaped my lips, and I covered my mouth.  "For sure this time.  They know who you are, they know who I am.  I can assure you no same events of the other day will happen again."

"I believe you," Those three words were all it took to make me feel calm again.  If Harry was sure of it, then I will be sure nothing like what happened before will happen again.  If it did...then that will be a terrible case of déjà vu.  I've always hated repeated events.  Let's just live in the now.

"Good.  Can you come by the arena at 2 o'clock? I don't want you to get trampled by jealous fans trying to get in backstage." Harry said.  I looked at the clock that was placed on my dresser, it was thirty after one.  That would mean I only had a half hour to figure out directions to the arena One Direction was playing in tonight.  Eh, I'll just follow the signs. I thought.

I replied, "Yeah that's fine.  I'm not even that far from you're at anyway, so it will take me about five minutes to get there." Let me just put on a decent pair of clothes, then I'll head out early.

Pushing myself off of the wall, I made sure to keep my phone up to my ear.  There were endless times where I had dropped it and cracked the screen.  One time I even dropped it in the toilet.  I must admit that Chris had ordered several replacements of my phone.  After all, he does pay for my phone bill considering I don't have a decent job to work with.  I sell paintings, that's all.

Maybe when I'm dead my art will finally get noticed.

Yeah, I'm sure the future generations will love seeing portraits of Harry Styles in the museums. If I were to let them take one, or any, it'd just be the paintings of the island.  No one needs to know who, and what goes in my mind.

"Okay then.  I'll see you soon?" Harry asked.  I said yes, goodbye, and then the both of us hung up on each other.  This then gave me the chance to put on a pair of shorts, and a shirt.  The only things that I'm wearing currently are a pair of pajama pants, and a tank top.  I slept in so I never got the chance to put anything different on.

I started to walk toward my closet, and chose the first thing I saw.  A plain, blue-colored v-neck which was on my body in less than a second (I was too lazy to take off my bra the night before). As for a pair of shorts, I chose a pair of clean jean ones that laid on top of the laundry basket.  I was too lazy to sort everything, so clothes were sprawled out on the floor everywhere.  There was no hint that told me what was clean or whatnot.  If I smelled them, I would know for sure.