Chapter 22 - Part Two

• Dedicated to all of you ♥

Chapter 22: Harry's POV 

Here I was, leaning against the wall, staring at the crowd with a drink in my hand.  I watched everyone intently as they danced to the blaring music.  Other's were talking amongst themselves, trying to keep occupied so they wouldn't be bored.  Everyone including my friends were drinking and having the time of their lives, dancing to their hearts content.  Whereas I was just standing here, watching and observing as if it was something worthy to be watched

I didn't know whether I should join the crowd, or keep doing what I was already doing.  As much as I loved to party, and have fun, something just seemed missing about this image.  I didn't know what it was, but I for sure wanted to.

From the beer that was in my cup, it made me feel slightly tipsy.  My vision was a little cloudy, and I couldn't think as properly.  I still had full control over my body, though.  I knew what I was doing, and that was good.  I had planned on only getting slightly drunk so I wouldn't end up doing something stupid during the night.  Maybe admitting something I shouldn't, or doing something that would get me in trouble with the media.  Either is bad.

I laughed when I turned my head to the right, seeing the scene of Liam and Zayn sneaking in mouthful's of food in their mouth's.  The two were looking back and forth, hoping to not get in trouble for eating it all.  Little did they know that they were caught.  Not only by me, but by a few other's who had walked over them to confront them for their selfishness with the food.

To the left was the girls fussing over a piece of sauce getting thrown on their costume's.  Perrie there seemed to be laughing her butt off, which made me chuckle.  She was the lucky one out of the three, not getting any condiments on her costume.

Niall and Louis were most likely going everywhere, interacting with each other and making everyone laugh.  I didn't necessarily see them do it, but I figured it.  I really didn't bother with them.

In front of me was the view of the crowd.  Dancing, laughing, and drinking.  Somewhere in that crowd, I pictured Rosie meeting new people, making more friends.  In my head, I imagined her dancing as much as she wanted, and ignoring all the people around her.  Just picturing her being herself.  Though, that didn't seem like her.  She seemed like the type of people who would stand in the corner and watch, much like what I am doing right now.

Honestly, I admit I do think about her a lot.  I'm not stupid, I know the reason why.  The feelings I have for her aren't meant to be ignored, nor thought of as something else.  It was obvious that I fancied her, and I'm not denying it.  As much as I want to, I won't.

I see the reason why I had fell for her.  Although she was dirty and naked the minute I saw her, I saw that beauty that she had.  It was unique.  Rosie was exotic.  There was not a girl that I have seen that looked like her, or have ever had resembled and taken some of her features.  She had an original, and different kind of beauty.  That would be one reason why I fell for her.

She fascinated me.  How she was so scared of me, and ran away the minute she saw me.  It made her come off as shy.  I know she's confident on the inside, waiting for it to be shown on the outside.  Her braveness also intrigued me.  How she had managed to survive on an island for eleven years, there will never be another girl to experience that kind of thing.  It's why she's unique.

     Rose is confusing though.  One minute she's happy and all over the place, the next she's ignoring everything and walking way from it all.  It makes me wonder what goes on in her mind throughout the day.  She could be denying something, or having a little fight in her mind.  Or, she could be thinking about the past.  I figured she still hasn't moved on from it.