Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Rosalie's POV 

The length of time given to me to get ready and leave to Florida was menacing.  My heart was already aching and begging for an escape from all of this.  If I had only made the decision of staying at the island I wouldn't be in this mess.  I would be able to do what I want, I would be free from people, from everyone.  Though I knew that wasn't requested by the one above, I had to go out.  I had to see the world, and live how I was supposed to.

It was nice to know that I had a blood relative of mine that was living.  Maybe he has a family that I could interact with.  Maybe he knew my parents, and everything else.  Maybe he could be the key to remembering my childhood before the shipwreck.  Maybe, just maybe.  I hoped for it all to be real, which I tend to do often.  Though, if I keep hoping, it might just be true, or happen.

I didn't know what my feelings for this should be now.  Leaving London, leaving my new friends, it was the main thing that made me sad.  If I left here and everything that had been brought to me, I would be in agony once I leave.  It's confusing.  Too confusing.  I couldn't help but feel excited though to meet my uncle.  He could be everything that could help me.  I had a bad feeling though.  I always have a bad feeling about everything. Let's hope the bad feeling just goes away and everything is all good, all fine.

Just minutes after Simon excused us from his office, we had entered the main lobby so we can leave the building to go back to Harry's home.  Though, once we entered it, there was a loud noise of talking, screaming, and yelling.  Honestly, it scared me.  I didn't know what it was, and I didn't want to know what it was.  I just wanted it to stop now.

"What's happening outside?" I asked quietly, staring out the windows at the crowds that were forming in front of the building.  People were being pushed to the door, everyone screaming and aching to come inside.  Flashes were being flashed on the outside, making my eyesight become uneven.  I couldn't see from the flashes, the brightness.  It frustrated me, hurt me.

"Make it stop!" I shrieked, covering my eyes with my hands.  The tears were already forming, sinking in between my fingers and falling down my arm.  Shaking my head, and sobbing, I fell to the ground in fear of the large crowd that was in front of the doors.  The boys immediately fell to my side to comfort me, rubbing my back and telling me everything's okay.  It's not though.

"Shh, calm down Rosie, everything's going to be okay.  You're fine." I heard Niall whisper into my ear, feeling his warm arms hugging around my waist.  His head was slowly inserted into the crook of my neck, hand rubbing the top of my head so I could calm down.  It helped a little bit, just a little bit.  It didn't feel right with him holding me though, it felt off -- not natural.

I pushed all of them away from me and crouched into a ball.  My sobbing then got louder, the salty liquid falling down my face freely, staining my skin.  The feeling of seeing the large group of people outside gave me dizziness.  It made my breathing short and uneven.  In my opinion, this doesn't seem right either.  I needed to toughen up.  I mean, it's only people.  But why couldn't I just get up and ignore it?  Reason: I don't know.  I wish I did though.

"Make them go away." I whispered.  Someone then grabbed my hand, and pulled me up and into their arms.  I hugged whoever it was tightly, my head buried in their chest deep.  The sound of their heartbeat eased the tension I felt, and reduced the dizziness I felt.  They rubbed my back gently and hummed in my ear.  His low voice humming a tune in my ear made me sigh, and grasp onto his shirt, taking a handful of it in my hands.  "I want to go home."