Description

Hello guys.. it's Rhea this side..

I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet..
I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem..

And so I have thought about writing an ff on them with main leads as sidneet..

It's my first try and please don't mind my mistakes..

This story is about a mafia queen with lot of secrets and incidents in past making her rude and arrogant and a boy who also has a past and is somewhere broken inside but is always happy and cheerful outside... What will happen when these both cross paths?? what will happen if loves starts blooming between them and suddenly everything gets destroyed before getting started??. Will destiny ever make them together or will keep on playing with the two??. Will the boy be able to get back the original bubbly girl who is now all rude and arrogant?? Will the girl be able to fill the broken spaces inside the boy?? What will happen if the boy unknowingly betrays the girl not once but twice?? Will the girl still be able to trust the boy?? And the main question!! will they end up together with a happy ending despite of all the differences between them and all the mafia related problems??
To know answers to all these questions read this story...
Please like, share, comment and follow..

I will try to give updates everyday but in return I want good response on this book... Manzoor??🥺
Pleeeaseee🥺🥺 (puppy face with a cute pout)

I will be updating this story both on insta and in wattpad..
Insta Id: @sidneetxrhea
Wattpad Id: sidneetxrhea

Don't forget to follow,like,share and comment...
Some support and shout-outs pleasee🥺

Your author
Rhea..

#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat