Chapter 128

Chapter 128~

Leap of two years...
Vanu is 2 years now and kiyru are 7 years..

Everything is going pretty well.. all are happy in their life..
Vanya(vanu) has started talking a bit too.. she runs, jumps, plays and most importantly troubles Avu a lot.. she is the most naughtiest child of the house and everyone agrees to it... She is her dad's angel, mom's doll and kiyru's princess.. without her laughter, the day seems incomplete to all... The day she is down or is unwell or her mood is not good, the whole house becomes gloomy.. she is pampered by her chachus, mamus, nanus, and dad.. she is loved as well as disciplined with her chachis, mamis, Nanis, and mom..
She generally sleeps with sidneet which is like a problem for sid as she sleeps right in the middle making sure that sid doens't get to touch Avu and the vice versa too... This topic is also used to tease sid a lot...
Kiyru are in class 2 right now... They have been growing so fast... They are the happiest with vanu.. they are always with her... They will go to school not before bidding bye to vanu and will come back and meet vanu first... These three siblings are like the best siblings.. they love eachother to the fullest... They have promised to protect, love, care and support eachother always and always..
Everyone are enjoying, laughing, smiling, having fun and enjoying their life to the fullest...
Today, everyone have planned to go to the mall..
They all were currently getting ready..
Vanu as usual is troubling Avu in getting ready...
Vanu is very a top and a leggings.. she just needs to put on a small net dress on top of it for completing her look but she had to trouble Avu and so she is making her mom run all around the house..
Avu(running behind vanu): vanu stopp... Idhar aao Naa...
Vanu: noooooo...
Avu: i said come fastttt...
Vanu(running into jaireem's room): noo mommmmmaaaa
Reem was getting ready in front of the mirror and jai with the kids were sitting on the bed talking and playing.. vanu ran inside the room as it was open and jumped on jai shouting..
Vanu: mamuuuuuuuuuu....
Jai got shocked for a second as it was a sudden action and voice... He then realised it was vanu and smiled...
Jai: ayeee.. mamu ki jaan...
Before jai could catch her to make her sit. They heard avu's voice..
Avu: vanyaa stopp..
She also just ran and had entered the room..
Vanu saw her and jumped down the bed and ran around the room...
Vanu: bhagoooooooo...
Avu was trying to catch her but Vanya being small and very clever, she escaped and ran out of the room..
Reem(chuckled): yeh phirse pareshaan kar rahi hai??
Avu(crying face): Yesss...
Reem: achcha hai.. baadla utar Rahi hai... Tune bachpan mein mujhe kitna pareshan kiya hai.. uska badla meri bhanji utar Rahi hai..
Avu(irritated): hehe.. that's so funny.. and for your kind information it was YOU who used to trouble and not ME...
Reem: in your dreams..
Avu: you in my dream will become a nightmare..
Reem(rolling her eyes): whatever..
Jai: okk okk ladies.. get back to getting ready.. we need to leave today only... Agar tumlog aise jhagda karte rahe toh yahin par pura dinn nikal jayega.. also Avu, tujhe Vanu ko dhundhna bhi hai pehle..
Avu(crying face): ohh yesssss...yeh ladkiiiii.. ek toh yeh ladki ka baap mujhe itna pareshaan karta hai and abb yeh ladki bhiii....
Reem: jaa meri Sher... Dhundh unkooo...
Avu nodded with a crying face and went outside shouting vanuuu...
Avu: Vanya nigammm... Come here right now...
But she didn't get any response... She went towards the hall finding Vanya but couldn't find her there too... She saw a servant passing by..
Avu: Miya (servant, random name)
Miya: yes ma'am..
Avu: Vanya ko dekha??
Miya: haan.. woh abhi abhi garden ke paas gayi hai..
Avu(widening her eyes): garden??
Miya: yes..
Avu: okk thank you..
Avu quickly ran to the garden only to see vanu climbing the small baby slide...
Avu: Vanyaa..
Vanu turned back and saw Avu and started climbing faster...
Avu went towards her and held her hands and brought her down the slide... Avu lifted vanu in the air and made her stand on the ground direct..
Avu(fake anger): why did you come here?? Mitti hai naa yahan par.. dress gandi hojayegii... Sirf you are left to be ready... Dekho sab ready hai... Sab tumhara wait kar rahe hai abhi... Why are you running away.. chalo... Comeon.. jaldi se yeh pehen lo and let's goo...
Vanu made a cute pout...
Avu: jaldi aao... Otherwise I'll leave you and go.. then you stay alone at home..
Vanu: papa...
Avu: papa nahi lene aayenge tumhe.. I'll tell no to him.. chalne hai naa humare saath??
Vanu nodded..
Avu: toh come here...
Vanu was going towards avu when she saw sid near the entrance.. she left Avu there only and ran towards sid...
Vanu: papaaaaaaa.....
Avu(chasing her): vanuuuuuuuuu....
They ran and reached near sid..
Sid picked vanu up in his arms..
Sid: tayaar kyun nahi ho abhi tak??
Vanu pouted.. sid kissed her cheek..
Avu: mein nahi sak sakti tumhari iss beti ko... Lo.. tum hi iske kapde loo.. and pehenao isse.. i can't..
Avu gave the dress to him...
Sid: arre.. but kya hua??
Avu: kya hua??? Yeh.. tumhari ladli princess ne mujhe pure Ghar mein bhaga bhaga ke pareshaan kar diyaa.. dress nahi pehen rahi hai..
Sid: vanu..
Vanu(cutely): papaaa...
Sid: mummy ko preshan kyun kiya??
Vanu: meine nai...
Avu(narrowing her eyes): achcha tumne mujhe pareshan nahi kiya??
Vanu giggled.. listening her giggle, sid smiled..
Sid: achcha next time Matt karna.. okk?? Abhi aajao.. papa ready karenge tumhe..
Vanu: Yesss..
Sid made vanu stand on the ground and was taking the dress when his phone rang..
Sid: important call hai Avu.. tum isse pehenao.. mein call attend karke aaya please..
Avu: okk..
Sid gave the dress to Avu and went inside..

Vanya being her daddy's girlllll.... Will Avu be able to make Vanya wear her dress or bechari pareshan hi hoti rahegi????

Like share comment and follow...

Words: 1059

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat