Bonus Chapter 2

Bonus Chapter 2~

The mafia smirked..
(Lip reader stops)
Sid(whispers in shock and fear): no... She.. she can't do that.. 
Everybody stood up seeing what's happening next...
The bomb blasted and there was smoke all around.. smoke covered the drone too and they couldn't see anything next.. their heartbeats increased..
They were just praying that Avu would have gone a bit back and would be saved..
Soon the smoke cleared and what they saw next stopped their breath..
Each and everyone on the ground was lying!! None of them were moving.. all fallen down due to the explosion.. they couldn't belive.. avu's whole team including Avu was a bit back but they too were fallen and were lying still on the ground.. tears formed in everyone's eyes..
They snapped out of their thoughts hearing the reporter..
Reporter: THE MASSIVE BOMB BLAST HAS MADE EVERYONE FALL DOWN!! NONE OF THEM ARE MOVING!!  AMBULANCES FROM CENTRAL HOSPITAL ARE ON THEIR WAY!!
Bhav: what they told!! Central.. central hospital..
Bhav quickly removed his phone and dialed a number!!
Bhav: hello..
....
Bhav: what do you mean??
...
Bhav: ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR SENSES??? I WANT THE WHOLE PLACE TO BE FILLED WITH AMBULANCES WITHIN 5 MINS OTHERWISE I'LL SUE YOUR HOSPITAL!!!
...
Bhav: I DONT CARE!!! DO IT FAST!!!
Bhav cut the call in anger and dialed another number..
Bhav: YOU FUCKING MORON!! YOU CAN SEE WHATS HAPPENING IN THE NEWS RIGHT!?? THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! DO YOUR WORK FAST OTHERWISE NO ONE WILL BE WORSE THAN ME!!
He just told this much and kept the call..
Bhav then looked at others and saw sid wasn't there.. he cared less and started running outside..
Ash: bhav where??
Bhav(shout as he reached the exit): HOSPITAL..
Jai: let us also go..
Reem: yaa..
Bhav reached towards the garage and saw sid sitting on his bike getting ready to zoom away..
Bhav: sid where??
Sid: central hospital..
Sid just told them and zoomed his bike.. he just flew away.. no speed control.. nothing..
Bhav too behind him, went on his bike.. and behind him, came few cars containing the rest families..
Ash and jaan stayed back as kids came back home too.. and they couldn't leave the kids alone..
Sid and bhav reached the hospital and saw ambulances have reached there after picking up the patient's..
3 ambulances opened in front of them and from which.. one of them had Avu in it..
Sid's heart beat fastened seeing her..
He quickly ran towards her but was stopped by the ward boy..
The ward boy quickly took all of them inside...
The treatment started and bhav and sid were waiting outside.... Within few minutes the doctor came out..
Dr: she is not responding to anything..
Bhav(angrily): what do you mean??
Dr: she is not reacting to any injections or anything that we are giving her.. chances are less.
Bhav and sid held one collar each of the doctor..
Sid bhav: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!
Bhav: I WANT MY SISTER FIT AND FINE IN ANY WAY!! AND RIGHT NOW ITSELF..
Dr: see.. we are trying-
Sid(cuts him): DO HELL WITH YOUR TRYING!! WE SAID WE WANT HER FIT AND FINE!! THATS IT..
Just the the rest also came.. faisu, jai and abhi ran to bhav and sid and helped the dr to come out of their grip..
They told the doctor to go and controlled sid and bhav..
All of them controlled sid and bhav for the next few hours somehow...
Bhav also went to take a round around to see the rest of their team....
The dr came..
Dr: see she is not reacting to any medicine or injection or treatment... If this goes on she may go into coma..
And this shocked everyone...
The dr patted sid's shoulder and went..
Sid was frozen.. he couldn't think about anything... He just sat on the chair with a thud...
Rest everyone were also not able to belive..
There was total silence..
Everybody came out of their thoughts hearing some voice.. they turned to look from where the voice came and saw sid standing up wiping his tears..
Abhi: sid kahan??
Sid: Avu se milne jaa raha hoon..
And sid was walking towards the door but stopped hearing to abhi..
Abhi: sid Dr se permission Lena padega..
Sid: i don't care dada.. mujhe abhi Avu se milna hai..
Abhi: but sid-
Sid(zidd): milna hai matlab milna hai.. and abhi milna hai.. mein jaa raha hoon...
And sid left towards the room..
Abhi was again about to stop him when vaishu held his hand and blinked her eyes indicating him to go..
Vaish: let him go.. he needs to meet Avu.. you ask the dr on his behalf.. and go fast so that if Dr says no we can stop him because he won't stop just by us telling..
Abhi nodded and ran towards the dr..
He came back within few minutes and showed a thumbs up to vaish..
Abhi: he said all are not allowed but understanding sid's situation he let him in.. but he needs to come out in sometime..
Vaish nodded and all waited for sid..

With sid..
He took slow soft steps inside the room.. he saw Avu on the hospital bed with eyes closed and wires attached..
He went near her and slightly touched her cheeks cupping them.. he then moved his hand to her forehead and slowly caressed her forehead to her hair..
Tears were being formed in his eyes..
He saw a small stool beside her bed and sat on it..
He held her hand and kissed her forehead with one single tear of his dropped on her cheeks.. and that one single tear soon changed into a whole damn river.. tears started flowing on an uncontrollable rate...
Sid(crying): kya hua Avu?? Abb yeh tears nahi pochogi?? Haath bhadao naa apna aage.. pocho naa inhe.. see.. see your Sid is crying Avu.. usse chup nahi karaogi?? Bolo Naa Avu.. boloo..
He was crying... Cheeks were totally wet and nose had turned red..
He controlled himself in few minutes.. he stopped crying and was just staring at his wife's face which was all emotionless now..
Holding her hand and just looking at her face, don't know in which thoughts sid was lost when he was disturbed with a hand on his shoulder..
He saw up and saw bhav standing there..
Bhav: we need to go sid.. we can't be inside this room in here for now..
Sid(turning towards avu): i won't go.. i won't leave her here..
Bhav: we will be outside only.. but now we need to go so that doctors can check her up once again..
Sid nodded understanding.. he slowly left avu's hand, kissed her cheek and went outside.. behind bhav also looked towards avu..
Bhav: get well soon fighter..
And he went out too..

The bomb blasted??? Avu not responding to the medicines and treatment??? Now what's happening??? Avu in coma??? How were sid's emotions??
Tell me all in the comments...
Bye byeeee

Words: 1191

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat