Chapter 27

Chapter 27~

Bhav: she works till 9 sometimes, sometimes 10... It depends on her mood...
Abhi: but why that??
Bhav: because of- leave it guys... I don't want to start all that... It's just because of her past you can say...
Sid: huh..she's acting as if she is not at fault and she is hurt.. huh..instead we all lost our parents because of her.. what makes her do like this..
Bhav: see.. i don't want to say much but would just like to say this much that you still don't know a lot of things that happened on that day... Well you guys can leave..
Abhi: uhmm sure.. we'll leave in a bit..
Bhavesh left and went inside avu's cabin..
Reem: see..didn't i tell that I always felt that Avu didn't do anything and there is still something to be known..
Ashi: huh.. i don't belive that bhavesh.. he is Avu's bf that is why he is defending her..
Sid:bf??
Ashi: ya.. you only had told that bhavesh is that boss bf and boss is that Avu..so bhav is her bf right?
Sid(in a low, sad voice): means she moved on?
Ashi: uff hoo.. siddu babyyy... Why are you thinking about her.. why does it effect you?? It shouldn't...
Sid: uh? Yes..yes.. it doesn't come let's go...
He held ashi's hand and both went towards the exit...
Here behind, the group gave a small smile looking towards sid then eachother..
Abhi: you can say anything..but it did effect sid that Avu has moved on..
Vaish: and why won't it abhi?? He still loves her.. just that he has buried it deep inside him..
Abhi: true..comon let us also go..otherwise they'll take the car and go and we won't have anything to go in...
Evryone chuckled saying a yes and went towards the car....

Now let's see what are Avu is doing...
Lets see the time when bhavesh entered avu's cabin...
Avu was looking at her laptop with moist eyes... Cctv camera recordings were been played in her laptop... She was having moist eyes looking at the group.. how much ever she denies it but still she loves them as much as she used to love them before.. just because of one incident their paths seperated... And no one knows if they'll come back together again or not...
Avu's thoughts were broken by a hand on her shoulder..Avu turned and looked back not before wiping her eyes only to see bhavesh...
Bhav(softly): hey..
Avu(slowly): hey..
Bhav: soo...
Avu looked at him indicating to continue..
Bhav: ok see..I'll come to the point... You have called them here.. you have accepted the deal even if it's a loss for us.. you knew they would be here in front of you 24*7 .. and now still you are crying?! See..i won't ask the reason that why you called them here because I trust you and i know you have thought something and then called them here.. but I can't see you crying and you know that... So pls..stop crying... And now comeon...get up and let's go home...ok??
Avu: hmm..ok..
Bhav held avu's hand and both went to the parking lot and saw that the group had just left.. they also got into their car and went towards their house...

All reached the mansion and went inside and saw a lady in mid 40s sitting on the dinning table as if waiting for someone..

Avu: ammi.. aapne khana nahi khaya??
Ammi: tumlog ka wait kar rahi thi.. aajao jaldi haath dhokar...
Bhav: abhi aaya ammi...
Ammi: theek hai jaldi...

The group just smiled and started to leave thinking that they are not invited in their personal time... They thought that they will be getting food and all in their rooms itself..but they stopped after listening ammi's voice..
Ammi: and tumlog beta... Siddharth, Abhishek, faisu, jai and baaki sab... Tumlog kaha Jaa rahe ho?? Jaldi haath dhokar aao.. khana khana hai phir..
Vaish: hum yahan khaa sakte hai aapke saath??
Ammi: haan.. tumlog ko kisne maana Kiya?? Muskan ne kiya kya??muskan..
She said the last part glaring towards muskan..
Avu: nahi ammi.. mei-meine nahi..
Jaan: nahi isne kuch nahi kaha humse..woh hume hi laga ki hum aapke personal time mein allowed nahi honge...
Ammi: uff... Tumlog bhi naa.. chalo jaldi aajao..
Sid: thank you...
He paused as it thinking what should he call her... Ammi understood it and said..
Ammi: ammi..
Sid: huh?
Ammi: ammi bulao.. mein sirf muskan ya bhav ki ammi nahi hoon.. abb tum sab ki bhi ammi hoon...
Sid(with teary eyes): sachi??
Ammi nodded and opened her arms and in a second the group hugged her tight, all with tears...
Avu also smiled lightly with tears... Bhavesh smiled seeing Avu finally smiling after three years... In short everyone were smiling no matter small or big but a smile was their on their face...

Ammi(breaking the hug): chalo..abb yeh aasu pooncho and haath dhokar aao.. bhook lag rahi hai mujhe..chalo jaldi...
All: jii..

Everyone freshened up quickly and came down for dinner except Avu..
Ammi: uff..yeh Avu kahan rahe gayi??
Suddenly she saw Avu walking down the stairs...
Ammi: Avu..
Avu: yes ammi?
Ammi: aaja jaldi Beth Jaa khane ke liye...
Avu: uhmm nahi ammi..
Ammi: arey kyun?
Avu: woh..pait bhara hua hai..
Ammi: achcha...kya khaya tha?
Bhav: haan haan bata Avu..ki tune ek peice sandwich khaya tha woh bhi lunch mein at 1 pm and uske baad kuch nahi khaya tha.. bata bata...
Avu glared at him..
Bhav(whinning): ammmiiiii ( pointing towards avu)
Ammi(sternly): Avu..
Avu: ammi..aap...aap iss..iss gadhe ke liye mujhe, aapni beti ko daat rahe hoon...
Ammi: Avu.. woh ghadha hai toh kya hua?? Tu usse aise thodi naa bol sakti hai..
Bhav(with wide eyes): ammi..aap bhiii???
Ammi just laughed while the group giggled at their chotu sa pyaara sa fight and Avu poked her tongue out at bhav who was sitting with a grumpy face...
Ammi: achcha chalo...come let's eat..
Avu: ammi i won't..
Ammi(sternly): muskan you are sitting and eating..am i clear??
Avu(pout): okk..
Ammi: good...
Everybody served themselves food while Avu took half roti with very little vegetable... Ammi looked at her plate and shook her head in disbelief....
Everybody completed their dinner and went back to their rooms and slept...

How was the chotu sa pyaara sa fight?? Also Avu moved on?? Sid is affected by it???
Comment mein apne Mann ka dasha bataye... I mean..comments mein chapter ke baare mein doo shabd likhe..( sachchi ka doo shabd Matt likhna.. doo shabd bolne ke liye hota hai.. teacher bhi doo shabd pe pura essay bol deti hai.. toh aaplog bhi bol Dena..)
Like, and comment...

Words : 1160

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat