Chapter 71

Chapter 71~

Sid(more tears in his eyes): hum saath nahi aa sakte kya??
As soon as he told this, one lone tear escaped his eyes...
Sid: hum.. hum wapas ek nahi ho sakte kya?? Itna bura hoo kya mein ki i can't get another chance?? Haan??? Batao Naa...
Avu was just looking at him with tears leaking out...
Sid: please Avu.. ek chance dedo... I promise abse aisa kuch nahi hoga... Ek last time saath aa jate hai naa and this time forever wala saath... Please...
Voice wasn't coming out of avu's throat...
Sid wiped his tears and held her hands tighter than before..
Sid: tumhe iss time nahi jaane doonga mein Avu.. i can't loose you... I just can't... I love you a lot... Please... And..and tumhe abb meri puri baat Sunni hoga.. everything..each and everything... Tum...tum aaj mujhe chup nahi kar sakti...
Avu was still looking towards him with her wet face and red eyes..
Sid: uss ... Uss dinn....
Sid stopped and looked towards her... He took a deep breath as this time Avu didn't stop him to continue.. he understood that now even she wanted to know everything... he took a deep breath and started..
Sid: uss dinn.. work load bohot tha.. i was very stressed.. mera sir bohot zorr se dard kar Raha tha.. i had a terrible head ache.. i was also very stressed.. tab mujhe bhavesh ka call aaya... Usne mujhe shaam mein den aane ko kaha... I was very confused.. he told me ki Ashi ko mujhse milke koi baat karni hai... And he specifically told me ki i shouldn't tell you anything... Mein nahi jaa raha tha pehle.. tumhe Bina bataye toh specially nahi.. but usne kaha ki maybe Ashi koi apne next plan ya baaki ki team members ya koi warning de which can be helpful in knowing ki uske dimaag mein actually kya chal raha hai.. i agreed... Meine sirf issliye agree Kiya because woh information tumhare kaam aata.... Tumhe nahi bataya because bhavesh ne kaha ki tumhari possessiveness and jealousy beech mein aane ke chances the.. there were chances ki you won't let me meet her and mere alawa wo woh sab kisi ko nahi bata ti.. and so I had to go.... This was the reason we didn't inform you... And i went.. wahan jaake, it was only me and Ashi in the room as she wanted... That time I was very irritated by all the work load and the drama happening..i went inside the room and Ashi started acting different.. she was sweet at first and then slowly slowly she tried forcing herself on me... Woh mujhe ekdum uncomfortable bana rahi thi.. i pushed her tight... And then she started talking rubbish about you... Matlab ekdum bakwaas... Mera temper rise hone laga because of that... I was angry, irritated, and frustrated... Mera head pain aur bhad raha tha.. i slapped her and left from there... I was so damn frustrated that i went to the club.. wahan i took a strong drink but ek-doo ghut hi Piya because club ka loud music was blasting my ears increasing my head pain.. mein apni drink chhod kar wahan se nikal gaya.. over speeding and all... My eyes were getting blur again and again.. i was so damn angry ki mere saamne Jo aata mein apna anger uspe vent kar deta.. and the same thing happened... You came in front of me... Mein frustrated plus angry tha.. Ashi ne jo tumhare baare mein shit talks ki thi..vo mere sir mein ghum Rahi thi and frustration mein vo sab nikal gaya...meine tumhe vo sab kaha tha.. and because strong drink ka meine few sips liya tha... Uske wajah se you got its smell.. but i swear.. i wasn't drunk.... Mein sirf angry, irritated and frustrated tha... And vo sab tumpar nikal gaya...  Bina kuch soche samjhe... Bina kuch samajhe, i was just blabbering... Uss time toh mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya... I went to my room in anger and waise hi soo Gaya... Subah uthke kuch yaad nahi tha ki what what I did... But tumhara behaviour dekhe i started realising that what what stupidity actually crimes i did... I never in my life wanted to do anything like that... I regretted it so much... I can't tell you how much i cursed my self... Tumhe sorry bolne ki bohot koshish kii but tum Sunni hi nahi.... I wanted to tell you the truth and apologize... But tum nahi sunni..and it's not your fault.. meine Kiya hi aisa kuch that i can't be forgiven... I am sorry..please..i am sorry.. very sorry.. please maff karde Avu.. one last chance please... Please....
Sid and Avu, both were crying very much... Their whole faces were wet, eyes were red and swollen... Eyelashes, cheeks, eyes, nose, everything was wet because of their tears...
Sid's heart was beating very rapidly thinking about what her answer would be... Would he be forgiven or not??
Sid(crying): Avu...maaf..maaf karogi???
Avu didn't say anything... She was just looking at him all this while... As he asked this question,, she looked away and wiped her tears... She then got up and was going to go when sid held her hand...
Sid: avu-
Avu quickly freed her hand and ran inside...
Sid: avuuuu....
Sid also fell on his knees crying... He thought everything is over.... just over... Now nothing can happen.. he was miserable...
He slowly got up after sometime and went to his room.. he buried himself in his pillows and cried loudly... But because his head was buried in his pillow, his cries were muffled...
Gradually sleep took over him...

Meanwhile with Avu..
Avu just ran to her room.. she kept her hands on her mouth to not produce any sound.. she ran inside the washroom and locked it slipping down on the ground.. she sat on the ground with the support of the door and cried out loudly... She went in the washroom as kiyu was sleeping in the room... She buried her head in her knees crying out loud.. she was crying her heart out...
It was now her time to regret everything... She was cursing herself... She didn't want to belive anything.... But she knew it was the truth... She was very very very sad and angry.. not on siddharth but on herself.. for not trusting HIM... For doubting on HIM... For not listening to HIM.. for not giving HIM a chance to say anything... She was regretting... Regretting everything!! She wanted to punish herself..
She was crying and crying...
After sometime.. she went towards the wash basin and washed her face splashing water on her face... She saw her red and swollen eyes in the mirror... She again wanted to cry... But she controlled... She slowly opened the lock and went out... She went towards the bed and saw kiyu.. she laid down and carassed her hair one or two times and closed her eyes hugging her... Her eyes were paining from crying continuos.. slowly slowly sleep took over her and she slept...

Hello everyone... What do you think will happen next??? Avu knows the truth now and is regretting.. will she now apologize to sid or will fail in it... Will she say sorry or her ego would come in middle?? What will happen??? Any guesses?? Tell me in the comments...

Like, share, comment and follow..

Words: 1255

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat