Chapter 127

Chapter 127~

*There can be spelling or grammatical mistakes in this chapter as i haven't gone through it after completing it..*

Sid(rubbing avu's back): Avu stop panicking... Usse bukhar hai which is common to all children... Shant ho jao...
Avu(panicking):but..but-
Sid: shuuu.. pehle shant.... And tum har time vanu ka saara samaan Kahn rakhti hoo??? Side drawer mein naa???
Avu nodded still panicking a little but less than before..
Sid: phir?? Wahin hogi Naa?? Stop panicking...
Avu(nodding):hmm.hmm..
She went near the side drawer and opened it and took out vanu's medicine... She made her drink the syrup and relaxed a bit... She then picked vanu in her arms rocking her front and back calming her down...
Meanwhile sid took a clean cloth and filled some water in a mug...
He came and saw that vanu had stopped crying but still her body was very hot...
Sid: usse leta doo and uske sir par geela kapda rakh dete hai..
Avu: yes...
Avu made her lie down.. vanu was almost in her sleep...
Avu sat down beside her and sid on the other side... Sid was caressing vanu's hair and till the time Avu dipped that cloth in water and put it on vanu's forehead...
Sid: kuch nahi hua hai vanu ko Avu... Relax..
Avu: yaa..yaa..
Avu: mein mein light off kar deti hoon... You sleep... Kal office bhi hai..
Sid: hmm okk..
Avu switched off the light and both laid down beside vanu... Avu was changing the cloth again and again and was still panicking a bit.. sid knew that and wasnt able to sleep...
He then started calming down avu by slipping his hand inside her tshirt and caressing her back...
This actually calmed Avu and made her drowsy...
Avu was really tired that time and sid doing that was dozing her off to sleep... She soon slept and sid saw that...
Next, the whole night, sid was awake and changing the cloth of vanu's forehead and patting her chest whenever she woke up a bit to make her sleep again....

Soon it was morning time..
Avu's eyes opened slowly due to the sunlight hitting her eyes.. she opened her eyes and smiled a bit.. just then the incident of last night struck her mind.. she quickly turned around to check vanya's temperature.. she put her hand on vanya's forehead and saw that her temperature was normal now..
Avu: thank god...
Just then her sight fell on sid's side.. she saw his place empty...
Avu thought that he must be in the washroom... She then lazily looked towards the clock to see the time only to widen her eyes...
Avu: omgg.. it's 7.. i slept till so late today... Kiyu and aru ko uthakar school bhi bhejna hai... Oh noo.. i am so damn late...
She quickly got up and ran towards the washroom not before making a pillow wall beside Vanya... She freshened up a bit and went towards aru's room first but couldn't find him there... She then went towards kiyu's room and saw aru there ready for school...
Avu(hugging aru): good morninggg baby...
Aru: good morninggg mumma...
Avu: yahan kya kar rahe ho?? And kisne uthaya??
Aru: papa ne uthaya...
Just then kiyu and sid also came out from the washroom all ready...
Kiyu: mummaaaa... Good morningg...
Avu: good morninggg....
Kiyu(excited): aaj papa ne tayaar kiya...
Avu(happily): yes I can see that...
Avu: achcha both of you go down and have breakfast.. we are coming...
Kiyru: okkk....
Both of them ran down...
Avu smiled looking at them and then looked towards sid.. sid just raised his eyebrows smiling at her...
Avu went towards him and hugged him tight... He hugged her back
Avu: thank youuuuu..
Sid chuckled...
Sid: kis baat ke liye??
Avu: yehi... Tumhare yeh jo chhot chhote gestures hai naa... These make me fall for you more and more...
Sid: achcha??! But mujhe thank you nahi chahiye...
Avu just chuckled
Avu(hugging him tighter): i love youuu....
Sid: i love you tooo....
They then broke the hug...
Sid(keeping his hand around her neck/shoulder, like side hugging her): so?? Had a good sleep...
Avu: very!!
Sid smiled...
Sid: how is vanu now??
Avu: temperature nahi hai... Much better.. i just wish abb wapas bukhar naa aajaye..
Sid(removing few of her hair strands from her face): nahi aayega ... Don't worry...
Avu: yes.. tum bohot thak gaye honge Naa?? Full night you didn't sleep because of vanu...
Sid: hmm.. thoda sa...
Avu: toh office Matt jao Aaj...
Sid: important meeting hai avuuuu.....
Avu: ohh... Okk chalo.. mein tumhare liye apne haatho se tumhara lunch banaungi Aaj... Chalo chalo...
Sid: best lunch ever phir toh..
Avu just chuckled and sid too joined her...
Both then went down and sent the kids to school... And as decided Avu made sid's favourite lunch for him from her hands and took it to his office in the lunch hour...

Leap of two years...
Vanu is 2 years now and kiyru are 7 years..

Soooo.. how was the chapter?????
The caring sid is seen hereeeeee....
Alsooo now leap of two yearsssss!!!!!
What's going to happen in these two years??

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat