Chapter 135

Chapter 135~

After sometime..
Rohan and shivu went towards sid and stood next to him quietly.. sid looked towards them and cleared his throat and stood straight... He was leaning on the door before they came but now was standing straight..
Rohan and shivu(looking down): we are sorry..
Shivu: we know what we did was very wrong and we aren't even capable to ask sorry but still please forgive us for everything.. we want to mend everything and bring back things to normal.. it obviously won't be like before but atleast we three siblings can become one again...
Rohan: see sid, we know you love and care for avu a lot and we are very happy for that but please just for few minutes hear us out.. we are not trying to justify what we did and why we did because we know whatever we did was wrong.. the situations that day, i still remember each and every moment of that day clearly.. chachu-chachi and Krupa left us and it was a very big shock for all of us.. we weren't even able to digest... Mom and dad ki toh halat kharab hogayi thi.. and that time, our neighbours started spitting nonsense out of their mouths.. and because our minds were not in right state nor we were understanding anything, mom dad just blindly believed everything those neighbours told and we left india forever that same day... Mom dad refused to take Avu with us, even though me and shivu fought for it but what could we do?? We were just kids that time... And we left... Our small minds also were repeatedly told about those shits of curse and all that at one point of time we started believing.. the neighbours had showed proofs of Avu being the curse and we didn't have anything to counter back.. also our minds were so messed up that we couldn't even think properly and we just were keeping on nodding and nodding agreeing to their talks..
Shivu: and we ended up like this Sid... We never wanted it... That hate and manipulation had covered our eyes, ears and mind too which stopped us from seeing or hearing the truth.. i know we can't be forgiven this way but i believe everybody must get a second chance.. just give us this chance once and you'll see the change.. we will become the best of siblings for her, the way she deserves..
Sid just stayed quiet.. the twins were waiting for his reply with hopes but when he chose to remain silent, they understood that sid is not willing to forgive them..
Rohan: its okk sid, we understand, it's not easy to forgive us after whatever we have don-
Sid(cuts him): i am no one to forgive you... You need to talk to Avu.. i am absolutely no one.. and i do understand.. i do.. also.. sorry for that.. before.. sorry for shouting..
Shivu: absolutely no issues... You were right.. 100% right
Rohan hugged sid and told..
Rohan: thank you so much for taking care of Avu all these years... I can't thank you enough.. thank you for not leaving her like we did and always staying by her side..
Sid hugged him back and then broke the hug after few seconds..
Sid: i wasn't with her always... I met her in college.. before that she has suffered all by herself.. she was alone.. that was the time you were supposed to be with her.. but it's okk... Atleast now you are with her.. i am happy about that.. i just want avu's happiness and nothing else...
Shivu: thank you so much sid.. if i can call you that..
Sid nods while smiling..
They were then standing in silence then, sometimes talking about minor topics here and there..
after sometime the door opened and the doctor walked out...
Everybody saw the doctor and rushed to him..
Doctor: patient is fine now..
Everyone took a breath of relief..
Sid: can we meet her?
Doctor: sure... She will be getting her conscious in a few minutes and then we will shift her to a room.. you all can meet her.. don't go in together... First few people only go and then all go.. let her adjust a bit..
Abhi: sure doctor..
Everybody stood there impatiently.. they were just sitting for the time they would be able to meet Avu..

After some time..
Ward boy(to sid): are you the patient's husband?
Sid: yes ..
Ward boy: patient is shifted to the room... You all can meet her.. she is awake..
Sid: thank you..
The ward boy left and sid took a step towards the room but stopped and turned and looked at Rohan and shivu to see them giving small, sad smiles to eachother..
Sid: uhmm.. you guys can go first..
Rohan: us??
Sid nodded..
Shivu: no no.. you go first please... It's your right..
Sid: i am telling.. pls go.. because i know her.. she needs to meet you guys first.. even if I'll go, i am coming back in two seconds to send you guys in..
All chuckled..
Sid: please go.. she needs you both more now..
Shivu/Rohan: thanks..
Both went inside the room...
Rohan: kyun aayi beech mein?? Kisne bola tha??
Avu: aise hi thodi naa aapko kuch hone deti..
Shivu: and tujhe kuch hojata toh??
Avu smiled..
Avu(smile): toh afsoos bhi nahi hota because agar kuch hua hota bhi toh aapko bachate hue hi naa.. so chalta..
Rohan: chalta ki bachchi.. kuch bhi bolti hai.. pata hai kitna Darr Gaye the sab log..
Avu(puppy eyes): achcha sowieee..
Shivu: abb bhi pehle jaise.. i still remember.. Rohan se kuch bhi karana hota tha toh you would do the same.. make that same face and yeh phataphat woh kardeta tha..
The three of them giggled remembering those days...
Rohan: those days.. were the best...
Avu(sadly): right..
Shivu: so let's relive those days.. let's just forget everything that happened and have a new start..
Rohan: yes..
Shivu/Rohan: we are sorry Avu..
Rohan: humne bahar bhi sabse maafi mangli.. abb bss tu bachchi hai.. maaf karde..
Avu(pout, looking the other side): mein nahi karungi..
Shivu/Rohan(shocked+worried): why??
Avu: because i understand.. and aaplog ki jab galti hi nahi hai then on what basis should I forgive you.. bina galti ke how can you ask sorry and how can I forgive.. so no sorry..
All three hugged eachother...
Just then sid came in, he smiled seeing them..
Sid: looks like everything is fine now..
They broke the hug listening to him.. Avu nodded with a wide smile and sid's smile enlarged automatically seeing her..
Sid went near her and hugged her..
Sid: how are you now??
Avu: what happened to me??
Both chuckled
Sid kissed her forehead and Rohan and shivu adored their bond.. then the rest also came in and all met Avu... All met Rohan and Shivangi also and got a new information that they are elder than all..that is they are 5 years elder to Avu that makes them the eldest amoung all.. the twins bonded well with the others also and Avu was very happy getting her family back..

After two days..
.....

Soooo the siblings have reuniteddd... Avu is also fineeee.... Everybody happy????? Now what's going to happen after 2 days????? Any guesses???

Words: 1241

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat