Chapter 114

Chapter 114~

Sid: abb aap hi bolo.. sabko chahiye but woh akele mana kar rahi hai.. yeh koi baat hui kya.?
Abhi: tu mujhe ek cheez bata.. bachcha kise karna hai??
Sid: Avu..
Abhi: right.. bachcha Avu ko karna hai.. bachcha uske pait mein rahega for 9 months.. humara wish ho ya naa ho, usse koi farak nahi padta.. farak padta hai toh tere and Avu ke wish par... Sid, she needs to carry the child within her for months.. not just for those 9 months, but for the lifetime uske upar ek aur responsibilty aa jayegi.. not one but many responsibilities.. and agar if she is not ready to take up all that, then why are you forcing her..
Sid: but then, what about my wish??
Abhi: my?? Sid, relationship hai, a marraige, leave marraige,no relation goes with my, me, myself, i... You need we, us to take a relationship forward... Okk i understand ki it may become totally avu's choice here but sometimes you need to adjust.. and moreover have you ever tried to know ki why avu wants a child??
Sid didn't answer.. just listening to his father-figure's talks and understanding them...
Abhi: no right??
Sid just nodded his head in a no while looking down..
Abhi:then?? Koi toh reason hoga naa? Haan ki naa??
Sid nodded his head....
Abhi: then try knowing that.. try understanding her... Sid.. mere and vaishu ke beech bhi jhagde hote hai but we talk, we calmly talk and sort it out.. kehte hai naa ki just by talking you can solve the worlds biggest fight too.. ladne se, jhagdne se, maarne se, kuch nahi milega... Only pain..whether that is mentally, physically or emotionally... You're going to get only pain and nothing else mere bhai... Issliye i am telling, pls talk to her.. sort out the problem and don't fight..
Sid nodded understanding..
Abhi: achcha tell me one thing... Tere paas bhi koi reason hoga naa ki why you want a child??
Sid just lifted his head and looked at abhi..
Abhi: toh bata usse... Samjha usse ki why you want a child.. and i know she will understand.. uski jo problems hai,milke sort out karo and then with mutual acceptance have a child..
Sid: mein sab samajh gaya dada.. thank you.. thankyou so much..
Abhi: very good..and thank you Matt bol.. bhai hai tu mera.. thank you ke wajah ek promise de ki aaj ke baad you won't repeat it.. agar kuch bhi ho toh you'll talk it out and sort it instead of fighting.. promise??
He said forwarding his hand.
Sid nodded and placed his hand on top of abhi's ...
Sid: promise.
Both hugged eachother...
Sid: mein kitna Ganda hoon naa bhai?? Meine usse samajhne ki koshish bhi nahi kii!? Sirf jhagadta raha usse..
Abhi: aisa Matt bol..abb samajh gaya naa.. abb baat kar lena usse..
Sid nodded and parted the hug..
Abhi: chal abb.. aasu ponch.. warna agar kiyu and aru aa gaye and they see their superhero crying phir toh unki itni lambi lambi river behgi(flow) ki Pacific ocean se bada ocean ban jayega...
Sid let out a wet chuckle and so did abhi..
Sid: mein face wash karke aata hoon..
Abhi: hmm..
Sid went to the washroom and abhi also wiped his tears..
Sid came out of the washroom and abhi told..
Abhi: chal usse tu baat kar lena.. mein abhi jaata hoon.
Sid: okk..
Abhi: and Shanti se baat karna... You remeber what you promised me right??
Sid: yes.. i remember...
Abhi: good...chal mein jaata hoon..
Sid: okk.
Abhi left and was heading towards his room when he met avu on the way... He smiled at her to which she responded with a small, sad smile..

Abhi entered his room and saw vaishu sitting on the bed as if waiting for someone..
As vaishu heard the door open, she looked towards the door to see abhi coming in.. she got up and walked towards him..
Vaish: kya hua?? Kya bola sid ne?? Tumne kya bola usse?? Woh samajh toh gaya naa?? Kya isse-
Abhi(cuts him): shuu.. shaant hojao vaishu.. meine usse samjha diya hai.. he has understood.. i told him to explain avu why he is wanting a child and also ask her the reason she doesn't want a child.. okay?
Vaish: hmm.. i also made Avu understanding she should tell sid that why she doesn't want a child and also listen to sid.. she understood it too..
Abhi: good... Sid also understood.. i hope now they just solve the matter..
Vaish: yes.. hum jaake dekhe kya abhi??
Abh: kyun??
Vaish: agar woh wapas jhagadne lage toh??
Abhi: vaishu they are big.. 6 saal ke bachche nahi hai.. don't worry..
Vaish: kaise nahi worry karu?? And big?? No way.. 2 saal ke bachcho jaise har baat pe ladte rehta hai..
Abhi: but pyaar bhi toh utna hi karte hai naa ek dusre se... And tumne avu ko samjha diya and meine sid ko.. and vo dono samajh bhi gaye naa.. so don't worry... Sab theek hoga.. they'll solve it out..
Vaish: fingers crossed..
Abhi: trust me they will...
Vaish: i trust you..
Abhi just smiled and pulled her in a hug..
Vaish hugged him back hurrying her head in his chest..
Abhi kissed her hair and caressed them..
Abhi: i love you..
Vaish(snuggling more into him):i love you too...
Abhi: i love you more..
Vaish: no me more..
Abhi: me...
Vaish: noo..me..
Abhi:nah me..
Both were giggling while telling it..
Vaish(laughing): ohk stop.. don't become so cringe now...
Abhi(laughing + sarcastic): sure it was me who did that..
Vaish: offcourse.. it was you who started..
Abhi(raising his hands in the air like surrendering): fine i can't win from you..
Vaish(laughing): you shouldn't even try..
Abhi too laughed with her and again hugged her, both hoping for a patch up between sidneet..

Meanwhile with sidneet..
Avu reached in front of the door..
She was fiddling her fingers standing right in front of the door...
She was guilty for whatever she told and thought she can't face sid now.. specially for talking about the divorce...
She made up her mind and gathered courage and slowly held the knob of the door rotating it to open the door..
Before she opened it, she knocked the door once very softly and slowly opened the door peeping her head inside to see were sid was..
She saw him sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts...

Sidshek scenesss.. how were they???
Did abhi explain things properly??
Also i gave a little abhinavi scenes too.. hope you like them...

Also what is going to happen between sidneet now??? Any guesses??
Don't forget to like and comment...

Words: 1139

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat