Chapter 68

Chapter 68~

Avu: uhmm.. yaa.. woh .. uhmm.. actually kuch kehna tha tumlog se...
Jaan: humse kya kehna tha?? And why so nervous?? Bindass bol..
Avu: yaa voo.. actually..
Avu looked towards bhav to see a serious and nervous expression on his face...
Bhav: Avu..
Avu: i am saying it..
Bhav: but-
Avu: mein usse apne ander aur nahi rakh sakti.. i can't.. i can't control now.. mein bol rahi hoon bhav.. i am..
Ash: are you sure?? Ek baar sochle Avu..
Avu: i am.. i am 100% sure..
Bhav: ok then.. your wish.. continue kar.. I'll support you..
Vaish: ek min.. ek min.. kya ho raha hai?? Hume bhi kuch batao..
Faisu: yes please.. humare kuch palle nai pad raha hai..
Avu: mujhe tum sab se kuch kehna hai.. i want to actually confess something...
Jai: hmm kaho..
Avu held sid's hand giving him another shock..
Avu: specially sid se kuch kehna hai..
And another shock.. no mr nigam, no siddharth.. she called him sid...
Sid looked towards her with some unknown feelings.. feelings which he couldn't identify nor Avu could.. it was like he is loosing his hopes but on the same time expecting something...
Avu: sid, meine bohot himaat jutai hai tumhe yeh kehne ke liye... Pls... Meri puri baat sunn Lena.. pls...
Sid just nodded..
Avu: i... I..want to .... Tell you all.. all about.. kiya...kiyaara's dad....
Everyone got serious in a second.. they wanted to know all this from long and finally they were getting to know about it... Sid's heart beat fastened... He was nervous...
Avu: sid... Kiyaara's dad is........ you...
Tears leaked avu's eyes saying this.. she closed her eyes taking a deep breath...
And thats it.. the whole world turned upside down for sid... Not only sid.. infact for everyone....
Everyone's mouth opened big and wide... Tears flowing from sid's eyes.... He didn't even understand what she told.. but still his tears weren't stopping... He slowly slowly understood what she told but once he understood.. his tears became double... He couldn't control... He couldn't digest the fact... He couldn't belive that kiyaara is not Kiyaara Kaur Nandra but is Kiyaara Nigam...
He got thousands of questions in his mind.. how?? When?? How did that happen?? Why did she not ever tell him?? Why did she hide it?? Why is she suddenly telling it to him?? And many more... He wanted to ask all of them but he wasn't able to.. his voice got stuck in his throat... He opened his mouth to say something but his voice denied to come out... He has a daughter and she is 5 years old and he is unaware of it!!! He closed his mouth closing his eyes too letting tears flow... He slowly opened his eyes when he heard avu's voice..
Avu(seeing the confused faces of all, crying): yes..... She..she is yo-ur neice ab-hi bha-i.. woh..woh nigam's ki be-ti hai... Wo-h Kiyaara Nigam hai by bl-blood... Woh aap-aapki bhan-bhanji hai va-ishu di...
Vaish(crying): hum-humari?? Nig-am hai woh??
Avu nodded with tears gushing out..
Abhi(still in shock.. almost a whisper): how??
Avu: proposal night.. when sid had proposed me for being his gf in London..that night we ended up and then..
She stopped as she couldn't speak further but it was enough for everyone to understand what she meant...
She look towards sid to find him looking towards her already..
Sid tried to speak but voice wasn't coming out only... He just couldn't speak..
Jai(tears): kab-hi bat-taya kyun nahi??
Avu(joining hands and tears flowing at a higher rate): sor-ry.. i am so sorry... Me-ine yeh baat chupa-ya.. but i had no choice.. i..i was scared... I was damn scared... Mujhe..mujhe nahi samajh aa raha tha ki kya karu.. i was shocked.. when kiyu came..came in this world.. woh meri jeene ki wajah ban gayi.. meri zindagi ban... Ban gayi.. i couldn't loose her... I was scared ki agar aap..aaplog ko bataya toh aap usse mujhse le loge.. mujhe usse durr kar... Kar doge... Mein bohot darr gayi thi.. iss..issliye nahi bataya...
Avu joint her hands in front of sid..
Avu: i-i am sor-sorry siddharth... Very sorry.. meine.... Meine tumhe apni daug-daughter se durr rakha.. please maaf kardo.. meine ek dad ko uski beti se durr rakha.. i am sorry.. very sorry...
Sid held her hands...
She looked towards him to see his condition not less than hers.. he was also crying a lot... Both of them were crying messes... He just shook his head and left her hands..
Faisu: tumhe Darr tha toh abb kyun bataya??
Avu: because i am guilty.. bohot guil-guilty hoon.. ek dad ko uski beti se aur durr nahi rakh sakti thi.. yahan nahi rehne ka main reason, siddharth ko ignore karne ka main reason, sab Mera guilt tha.. mein.. i was.. ash-ashamed of myself.. i separated a father and daughter.. mein jab sid ko dekhti my guilt would just increase... Only increase... And finally..abb mein iss baat ko aur nahi chupa sakti thi... I couldn't stop myself..
Vaishu rubbed avu's back to calm her down a bit but she wasn't...
Everyone's state was miserable.. all were crying...all were shocked.. all were speechless...
Avu(again joining hands in front of sid): please..please siddharth..please.. tum mujhpe gussa hojao..punish-punishment dedo but please..please kiyu ko mujhse durr Matt karna..pls... Mein..mein mar jaungi uske bina..I'll die sid... I'll die.. please.. i beg... Usse mujhse durr Matt karna.. tumhe mere saath jo karna hai kar lena but kiyu ko mujhse durr Matt karna pls...
Sid once again held her hand nodding in no...
It was like finally sid got his voice back.. he spoke, though in a very soft voice like a whisper which wasn't very audible but still he spoke..
Sid: k-ki-kiyu-u me-mer-meri dau-daughter ha-hai??
Sid looked towards Avu with mixed emotions... He wanted to confirm what he heard was right..
Avu just nodded...
Sid: hum-huma-humari dau-daughter?? As in you and m-me??
Avu once again nodded..
And a big smile was formed on sid's lips.. he was surely very shocked.. shocked would be an under-statement... But whatever it is.. learning that kiyu is his daughter brought up a smile on his face.. he is having a daughter was a very big and happy thing for him... And kiyu being his and avu's daughter was a cherry on the cake... Nigam and Nandra blood run in her... She was sidneet's daughter.. a banbit baby...
Sid couldn't contain his tears... Happy tears.. he fell off from the sofa on the ground on his knees... He held his head crying with a smile...
Just then kiyu came there.. she got worried seeing everyone crying specially her mom and her super heroo... She quickly ran towards her mom...
Kiyu: mumma....
Listening her voice all looked towards her... Sid looked up and saw her... A new feeling hit him... A new realisation hit him... He was looking towards kiyu with new feelings this time.. he could see himself in kiyu now... He was feeling blessed looking at her...
Kiyu: mumma..mumma kya hua?? Why ale you clying mumma?? Batao Naa!!! Aap loo ge toh kiyu ko bhi lona aa jayega mumma.. batao Naa mumma pls... Pls batao ki kya hua?? (mumma..mumma kya hua?? Why are you crying mumma?? Batao Naa!!! Aap roo ge toh kiyu ko bhi Rona aa jayega mumma.. batao Naa mumma pls... Pls batao ki kya hua?? )
Avu wiped her tears and cupped kiyu's face.. she saw tears in kiyu's eyes too..
Avu(cupping kiyu's face): you wanted to know naa ki aapke dad koun hai??
Kiyu nodded with tears ready to explode anytime seeing her mom crying..
Avu(pointing towards sid): woh hai aapke dad.. your super hero is your dad...
Kiyu turned and looked towards sid.. tears leaking... She wasn't able to digest... She slowly slowly understood what her mom told...
Sid looked towards her and opened his arms.. kiyu at first didn't go but as the realisation struck her.. she ran and hugged sid with full force... Sid sat back with kiyu on him, hugging him tightly as if by leaving him he will run away.. sid too hugged her back tightly.. both were feeling complete.. both were getting a new warmth hugging eachother... Tears weren't stopping of anybody...
Kiyu(while hugging and crying): da-dad..
That's it.. it was like sid's whole life fell into it's correct place... He couldn't belive his ears..
Sid(crying): once- ag-again pls... Once..
Kiyu: dad....
Sid took a deep breath of relief... Of satisfaction.. of happiness....
Kiyu: papaaa.....
Sid(gulping his tears away): aa-gaye..aagaye p-pa-papa
Both were crying in each other's embrace... And all were crying seeing them...
Kiyu snuggled more into sid's chest as he tried seperating from the hug after sometime...
Kiyu(crying): noo...
Sid like a obedient child obeyed her and hugged her the same way.. giving his body's warmth to her.. keeping her in his embrace...

That's it for the chapter.. an emotional one.. i hope i could convey the feeling properly.... So how was the chapter... Sid got to know that kiyu is his daughter... How was the surprise??? Kiyu is sidneet's daughter.. though most of you infact all of you had guessed it but still...
Also tell me, now will this solve sidneet's relation or will make it more complex??
Btw...i hope i could convey sid's, avu's and kiyu's feeling to you properly... I tried my best of writing it very emotionally and explaining every little detail.. hope you all liked the chapter...
Meet you in the next chapter.. don't forget to like comment share and follow.. and yaa keep thinking what's going to happen next....

Words: 1677

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat