Chapter 129

Chapter 129~

Sid: important call hai Avu.. tum isse pehenao.. mein call attend karke aaya please..
Avu: okk..
Sid gave the dress to Avu and went inside..
Avu: abb come here.. jaldi tayaar hojao..
Vanu: noo..
Avu: arrey but why?? This is your favourite dress also.. you only chose it... Chalo come fast..
Vanu: nooo...
Vanu again ran away while laughing.. but this time she didn't run inside the house... Instead she was running away..
(Okk.. so let me just give a small glimpse of how the area is.. soo..  they have a main door of the house... And at some distance front of it is the main big door to the mansion.. like i hope you understood.. first is a big door.. once you come in, there are two routes.. one for the parking and another is for the mansion building... So there is place between the mansion door and the big door.. so vanu is running in that place..)
Avu: vanuu stopp.. kyun pareshan kar Rahi hoo mumma ko??
Vanya was just laughing her heart out.. she was enjoying it a lot... She was looking back at Avu and running...
Vanu ran and collided with a muscular and strong man who just entered through the big door falling down...
Avu(shocked+worried): vanuu..
Avu quickly rushed to vanu and picked her up in her arms rubbing her back as vanu started crying...
Avu was concentrating on vanu so she didn't even see who that person was to whom vanu collided..
Vanu started calming a bit and then Avu looked up to see the face of the man..
As soon as she saw HIM.. she got shocked.. shocked would be an understatement I suppose.. she started getting tears.. she wasn't able to respond... She just froze.. she wasn't able to process it.. she blinked her eyes a few times to verify if what she was seeing is true or not.. and even after blinking when the man didn't vanish, she understood that HE was really standing in front of her.. tears started leaking from her eyes.. her grip on vanu loosened.. her breath was a bit uneven.. she was scared, shocked... She without bending or looking here and there, she put vanu on the ground..

Meanwhile with sid,
he attended the call and was again coming out when he saw everybody ready and sitting in the hall...
Sid: sab tayaar??
All: yess..
Sid: chalo phir..
Jaan: Avu and vanu??
Sid: voh log bahar hi hai..
Jai: haan phir chalte hai.. bss 5 mins.. Reem aa rahi hai Ri ko lekar...
Sid: haan toh bahar wait karte hai.. we will remove the cars till then she will come..
Jai: yaa.. okk let's goo..

Sid came out with everyone behind.. sid came till the entrance of the house... He looked towards avu and vanu to see vanu with dried tears and Avu with tears and a scared expression while looking at a man and the man looking back at her with seriousness and anger... Vanu saw sid and quietly ran towards him scared of that man and hugged his legs..
Sid picked her up and kept looking at Avu and that man..
Th man suddenly held avu's hand in a tight grip..
Avu: ahh.. what.. what are you doing..
Man(coldly): come with me..
Till now everybody were at the entrance and were seeing Avu and the man.. they couldn't hear what they were talking as they were all a bit far but they could see that the man held avu's hand..
Avu: wh-where??
The man ignored her and tried dragging her, Avu tried to remove her hand from his grip in which she was unsuccessful...
Everybody could see that the man was forcing Avu to come with him.. everybody was getting angry and mostly shocked as to why Avu is not beating him up..
Sid(handing vanu to abhi): bhai isse lena..
Abhi: haan..
Abhi took vanu and sid walked towards them while rolling up his sleeves have an angry face..
Avu: chhodo mujhe..
Man(angrily): i said come with me..
The man turned and was taking Avu with her.. when sid came there and pulled Avu back towards himself... He jerked away the man's hand from avu's hand and turned the man towards himself.. sid held his collar and fisted his hand and was about to punch the man when a voice stopped him.. avu's voice stopped him..
Avu(scared): sidd..
Sid looked at Avu with a very angry expression..
Avu: please leave him..
Sid and not only sid, everyone got shocked listening to her.. this man forcing her and taking her away and she was saving him only from sid..
Sid: what??
Avu: leave him...... please..
Sid: but-
Avu looked at him with tears and sid left the man in anger.. he was still angry and glaring the man...
Man(coldly): come with me..
The man again held avu's hand in a tighter grip than before and tried taking her..
Avu: wh-where??
Man(pointing towards vanu): she is your daughter right??
Avu looked towards vanu and nodded a bit..
Man: if you want her safe then come with me NOW..
Sid: HOW DARE YOUU...
Sid was about to beat him but again stopped due to a voice.. again stopped due to avu's voice..
Avu: Sid.. NO...
Sid stopped and looked towards avu..
Avu(with tears): no sid.. please no...
Sid left the man's collar with a jerk..
Man(coldly): come with me if you want her safe..
Avu: why are you doing this??
Man: come with me...
The man held her hand again and was taking her..
Sid: leave her otherwise-
Avu: sid please..
Sid: but avu-
Man(coldly): tell him you are coming with me..
Sid(angry): she is not..
Avu: please.. I'll..I'll come back.. I'll come back safely.. please sid.. please... You.. you don't worry about me,..
Sid(angrily): ...

What a turnnnn.... Who is this mannnn???? Whose new entry is ittt????? And why is he forcefully dragging Avu with him??? Who is he to Avu??
And Avu got ready to go also???
Is something bad going to happen???
Tell me what you think about this in the commentsss...

Like share comment and follow..

Words: 1050

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat